14th May 2013, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I join ISRO company? How to become a scientist in ISRO company?

HI,i am manu.How can i join in isro company?what should i do to become a scientist in isro company?please!answer soon.

3rd September 2017, 06:35 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I join ISRO company? How to become a scientist in ISRO company?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
HI,i am manu.How can i join in isro company?what should i do to become a scientist in isro company?please!answer soon.

ISRO stands for Indian Space Research Organization is the space research and organization of India and comes under department of space, government of India. If you want to join ISRO and become scientist, then you have to fulfil the eligibility criteria as follows:-

Eligibility Criteria:-

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for ISRO is B.E/ B.Tech from government recognized institute with minimum 65% marks obtained, Relaxation of 3% marks for candidates under OBC category, Relaxation of 5% marks for candidate under SC/ST category.

>> Age limit to apply for ISRO is 18 to 30 years, relaxation of 3 years for candidates under OBC category, Relaxation of 5 years for candidate belongs to SC/ST category.

>> If you fulfil the eligibility condition then apply for the ISRO entrance exam.

:- For more details and apply online please visit www.isro.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?