15th June 2011, 01:06 AM
apilamal

Can I participate in AIEEE counselling with my all india OBC certificate of UP?

sir i have domicile of
uttarakhand on the basis of 16
years
residence.but i dnt have OBC
certificate of Uttarakhand as it
requires 40 Years of residence. Can I
apply with my All INDIA OBC
CERTIFICATE
OF UTTARPRADESH??

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission for engineering after scoring 55% in 12th science? Documents required for admission in engineering college?
  2. How to apply for counseling of B.Ed?
  3. Would I consider under OBC and state quota(Andhra Pradesh) both in AIEEE? I have done my entire education from AP but have OBC certificate from Orissa
  4. Can I get admission for B.Tech with a rank of 10000 in CUSAT?
  5. Do I need to renew my OBC certificate if my certificate is 1 year old? What all documents are required?
  6. Am I eligible to give AIEEE exam after taking admission in DA-IICT(Gandinagar) through AIEEE score? Will I be eligible to get NIT's?
  7. Can compartment students appear in counselling of aieee and kiit? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Date of registration for counseling for B.Tech in NIT?
  9. Is it necessary to produce a renewed OBC certificate during AIEEE counseling? Will CCB treat me as General student if I fail to produce renewed certificate?
  10. Is there any provision wherein a candidate can participate in 2nd counseling in SEE UPTU by surrendering the 1st counseling seat?
  11. Is there OBC certificate valuable for any government exam?
  12. Can I get any college under AIEEE counseling after scoring 268000 rank in OBC?
  13. How can I apply for All India OBC certificate of Uttar Pradesh? I'm not having 40 years residence yet
  14. Should I apply for JEE Advance under OBC category if having delay in receiving OBC certificate? -- [New]
  15. How to get Computer Science Branch through AIEEE online counselling?
  16. Last date of availability of forms of DCE?
  17. OBC Muslim certificate issued by Mysore Tahashildar not honoured at Suratkal Engineering college at the time of admission in B Tech
  18. Is my friends OBC certificate valid in West Bengal for reservation in Home Quota in NIT Durgapur?
10th June 2012, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I participate in AIEEE counselling with my all india OBC certificate of UP?

Quote:
Originally Posted by apilamal View Post
sir i have domicile of
uttarakhand on the basis of 16
years
residence.but i dnt have OBC
certificate of Uttarakhand as it
requires 40 Years of residence. Can I
apply with my All INDIA OBC
CERTIFICATE
OF UTTARPRADESH??
heyy i m also going though same pblm pls anyone help me out
30th January 2014, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I participate in AIEEE counselling with my all india OBC certificate of UP?

I have OBC Certificate from UP , can I eligiable for age relaxation in Central Government or Delhi Government Jobs?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?