7th February 2012, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Can I prepare for CAT through home? Do we need any coaching for that?

can i prepare myself for the cat in my home?? do we need coachin?? is it possible??

15th May 2012, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I prepare for CAT through home? Do we need any coaching for that?

sir i wanna TO write xm for CAT and become i have to support ma family coz m from n poor back ground so to get prepare through some certain institute for coaching s nt possible for me,so m heartly request you to please tell me the only one book through which i can able to crake the CAT.ma email is [email protected]
pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee............
3rd October 2012, 01:13 AM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I prepare for CAT through home? Do we need any coaching for that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i prepare myself for the cat in my home?? do we need coachin?? is it possible??
If you having Capability and Confidence than Coaching Class is Not Necessary for you . You can Prepare for the CAT Examination in your Home It self .

But If you Feel very Hard to Prepare for CAT Examination than you may Apply for Coaching Classes . There are lot of Coaching Classes are available for CAT Examination .

CAT Stand for Common Admission Test and this Examination is Organized by Indian Institute of Management .

To apply for this CAT Examination than the candidate should Finished Bachelor degree Course in any stream from Recognized University . Final year candidate may also eligible to apply for this Examination .

The candidate Need to Score Minimum 50% Percentage of marks in Bachelor degree and relaxation of 5% Percentage of marks Applicable for sc/st candidates .

So, If your Completed your Bachelor degree than your eligible to apply for CAT Exmaination .

The CAT Examination Pattern Consist of ,Quantitative aptitude test/Data interpretation/Data sufficiency/Reading comprehension/Verbal ability. The Examination is an Objective type with Multiple Choice .

Note :- Negative Marking Include in CAT Examination . So, For each wrong answers you may loose Minus one Mark

Reference Books for CAT Examination :-

>> CAT Examination ( The Pearson Complete Guide ) by Nishit / K. Sinha
>> CAT Examination ( Study package ) by Arun Sharma/ Meenakshi Upadhyay
>> CAT Examination ( Verbal Ability Guide ) by Disha Experts
>> CAT Examination ( Verbal Ability ) by Sujit Kumar
>> CAT Examination ( Quantitative Aptitude ) by Avinash Agarwal/Shipra Agarwal
>> CAT Examination by R P Datason/ B L Sadana/ S L

Coaching Classes for CAT Examination :-

=Erudite Institution
=Prime Tutor Institution
=Triumphant Institute Of Management Education Pvt. Ltd
=Best education center
=Innovative training place
=Achievers academy
=Career education
=Capital institute of competition training
=Career Launcher
3rd October 2012, 03:41 PM
sbhndsen
Member+

That depends on you only. If you have enough confidence and depth knowledge of subjects / topics then of course it is possible. It is globally known that, there is no alternative of hard work. If you spend quality time for CAT and if you grasp quickly then you can crack this one without taking any coaching class and get with your own capability. But it is also truth that, apart from coaching you also do hard work for the same.
20th June 2013, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

sir i m doing practice at home for cat 2013 ,till now i do not know how to prepare English section ,please suggest me what to do to get good marks in this section.......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?