25th June 2016, 11:01 PM
soumyaranjan0017

Can I pursue Agricultural course after completing B.Tech in I.T? Please provide the course details?

Hello Sir, I am Soumya. my I have completed my B.Tech in Information Technology. Can I pursue Agricultural courses? If possible then please provide me the course details.

Related Questions:
  1. Which course should I pursue after completing MA Political Science? Provide details about Technical courses
  2. How to pursue MBA after completing B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the present job status of Agricultural Engineering? Is it possible to get a job in private sector?
  4. What are the opportunities in USA after completing B.Tech in agricultural engineering?
  5. Can i do Agricultural BSc after studying MPC? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible to pursue Diploma in and B.Sc in Agriculture from Punjab Agricultural University (PAU)? -- [New]
  7. Am I eligible to apply for agriculture officer post after completion of B.Sc course?
  8. Can I pursue MA after completing BUMS?
  9. Can I pursue Ph.D after completing masters in Urdu by scoring 53%?
  10. Can I pursue petroleum engineering after completing graduation in science?
  11. How to do B.Tech in Architecture through distance education(lateral entry) -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What should I pursue after completing B.E? I am in 3rd year engineering
  13. Can I pursue M.Phil after completing MBA in HR Management?
  14. Can I pursue B.Sc Agriculture course after completing class 10th? Which entrance exam do I have to write?
  15. Can I pursue PhD in Dentistry after completing BDS from India? Which Universities in India offer this course?
  16. Opportunities available in USA after completing B.Tech in Agricultural Engineering?
  17. Am I eligible to pursue Fashion Designing after completing BA (Hindi)? What is the fee structure of the course?
  18. Am I eligible to pursue M.Sc in Geology after completing B.Sc in Microbiology? Please provide information about M.Sc in Geology
25th July 2016, 02:32 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I pursue Agricultural course after completing B.Tech in I.T? Please provide the course details?

See, you definitely can.

You can pursue Bachelors in Agriculture course but there practically no use of it.
The reasons for it are-

1) Since you are bachelors in IT, so masters you cannot do in Agriculture due to obvious reasons.

2) Again doing Bachelors is simply waste of time and money because it won't add up in your qualification.

3) Also, agriculture is not on such a high in INDIA that for it another 4 years have to be utilized.

If you really have so much time then better do MBBS. Its a 5 year course and you will ean both respect and money after the course.

If you really want to be associated with the agricultural course, you can opt for M.tech in environment or do Management in related sector. (Note that you will not get a core agricultural masters course with IT degree but a related one which definitely have lesser value than the core course.)

So, i have put up every situation in front of you. Its better you decide wisely for your career.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?