27th June 2016, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Can I join Merchant Navy with Commerce stream as I have taken SP and Hindi?

Can I join merchant navy with Commerce stream and I have taken SP and Hindi,Can I make my career in navy? Please suggest.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join Merchant Navy with Commerce stream as I have taken SP and Hindi?
  2. Can I join Merchant navy after passing 12th commerce? What is the procedure to join Merchant Navy?
  3. Can commerce students join merchant navy?
  4. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completing class 12th with Commerce stream? How can I join the Merchant Navy?
  5. How can I join merchant navy if my stream is commerce?
  6. How may I join merchant navy after completion of B.Com degree? What sort of physical fitness is required for the same?
  7. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What is the requirement? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How i can join indian navy or merchant navy with commerce stream? -- [New]
  9. How can I join Merchant Navy with commerce stream? I have passed 12th HSc exam
  10. How can I join merchant navy after passing 10th? I want to join in Merchant Navy
  11. What should I do to join Merchant Navy after +2?
  12. How to join Merchant Navy after scoring 75% in 12th? Is there any scope for commerce students in Navy?
  13. Can I make a career in merchant navy after passing commerce stream?
  14. Should I join Merchant Navy after passing commerce with 75% in 12th boards? What is the scope for commerce students in Merchant Navy?
  15. How should I join merchant navy after passing 12th in commerce?
  16. Can a commerce student join Merchant Navy?
  17. Am I eligible to join the Merchant Navy course after passing 12th with 60% marks in commerce stream with Maths?
  18. Do the students with 12th commerce have any chance of getting recruited in Merchant Navy? Options regarding the recruitment in Merchant Navy?
25th July 2016, 02:41 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I join Merchant Navy with Commerce stream as I have taken SP and Hindi?

Let me tell you the eligibility criteria for the Merchant Navy so that you get an idea that whether you are eligible or not-

1. One should have completed 10+2 or equivalent, having passed Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics.

2. Also,age should not be more than 20 years (on 1st September of the entry year)
SC/ST- 5 years relaxation

3. Unmarried candidate

So, as you can see the 1st clause.
Since you have taken commerce so unfortunately you do not hold a chance for merchant navy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?