8th November 2016, 12:53 PM
anam khan 12

Can I pursue Economics honours form DU after completing class 12th?

Respected Sir, I have completed class 12th and in class 12th I had subjects English, Accounts, Economics, Business Studies and c++. Now I want to know can I pursue Economics honours form DU after completing class 12th? If yes then please tell me the procedure of admission.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study Economics Honours in Calcutta University if secured 90.4% in 12th and scored 94 marks in Economics? List of colleges offering Economics Honours without Maths?
  2. What are the courses that I can pursue after completing class 12th (Commerce) with Economics? Can I pursue CA course?
  3. What are the contents in Economics Honours of Undergraduate course?
  4. Is it possible to pursue Economics Honors after completing class 12th PCM with CS?
  5. Is Economics Honours good for future if want to opt for government job? Level of difficulty of the course?
  6. Can I do Economics honours without Maths in 12th class? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I Economics honours if don't have Maths in 12th class? Percentage required for SC category?
  8. Can I go for M.Sc in economics from Symbiosis school of Economics after completing BA honours in Economics?
  9. Which course should I prefer BBA (economics honours) or B.COM (economics honours)?
  10. Which are the courses available to pursue after completing class 10th with Economics, Commercial Application and PT? -- [New]
  11. Am I eligible to study Economics Honours if completed 12th without Economics?
  12. Is it worthy doing M.Sc Economics honours after B.Sc Economics honours?
  13. Can I study Economics Honours without Mathematics in 12th standard?
  14. Can I get admission to study B.Sc/B.Com/B.A.(Economics) Honours in Delhi University if secured 80% in 12th Science? Difference between them?
  15. Can I study BBA/B.A./B.Com/B.Sc Economics Honours course in Delhi University if secured 80% in 12th Science? Difference between them?
  16. Is it possible to pursue Economics Hons while in class 12th?
  17. Possibility to study Economics Honours for a candidate who has Sociology, Psychology, English, Business Studies and Economics in 12th?
  18. How can I pursue B.Sc (Honours) after completing Diploma in Agriculture? From where can I pursue B.Sc (Honours)?
9th November 2016, 08:47 PM
Navneet patyal

Thumbs up Re: Can I pursue Economics honours form DU after completing class 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by anam khan 12 View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed class 12th and in class 12th I had subjects English, Accounts, Economics, Business Studies and c++. Now I want to know can I pursue Economics honours form DU after completing class 12th? If yes then please tell me the procedure of admission.

Yes, you can do this course from Delhi university, if you have Mathematics subject in your 12th class.

If you are in class 12th and want to do the BA honors from Delhi University then you can do it from Delhi university.

^ You should have more than 55% marks in 12th to apply for BA honours from Delhi University.
^ You can also take admission by qualify the entrance exam conducted by Delhi university.

Procedure for admission in Delhi University.

^ You can directly apply online for admission in the BA honors course.
^ Visit the official website of Delhi university.
http://www.du.ac.in
^ Click on the admission section.
^ Fill the correct details like marks, names etc.
9th November 2016, 09:13 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue Economics honours form DU after completing class 12th?

No, you are not eligible to pursue Economics from Delhi university after 12th as you do not have mathematics as main paper in 12th.

It is necessary that candidate must have mathematics as main paper in 12th to get the admission in Economics hons in DU.

For more information visit at www.du.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?