9th February 2018, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get into Air Hostess interview without appearing for the any training?

I have completed my graduation and I'm interested to become an Air Hostess. So, without an Air Hostess course can I give interview because I don't want waste my time and money in doing any course.

11th March 2018, 02:01 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get into Air Hostess interview without appearing for the any training?

Eligibility criteria to become Airhostess is written below.

>> Candidates should fluent in spoken English and other foreign languages as required.
>> Candidates age must be between18 - 26 years.
>> Candidates should complete 10+2 with degree in hospitality, or other graduate degree.
>> Candidates minimum height required is 157.5 centimetres and weight should be proportionate to the height.
>> Candidates should be eligible for an Indian Passport.
>> Candidates must be unmarried.
>>Candidates should have perfect eyesight.

So, there is no mandatory if doing any training course to become Airhostess. This courses just encourage and make candidates understand about the situation well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?