4th November 2016, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Which stream should I choose in class 11th to pursue CA course in the future?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue CA course. I have completed class 10th now and I am going to take admission in class 11th, so I want to know which stream should I choose in class 11th to pursue CA course in the future? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Which stream should I choose in class 11th to pursue Fashion Designing in the future? Which subject will be important?
  2. Which subjects should I choose in class 11th to pursue Architecture in the future?
  3. Which stream should I choose in class 11th to pursue a career in Fashion Designing?
  4. Which stream should I choose in class 11th to become a Doctor in the future?
  5. Which stream should I choose in class 11th to become a Scientist?
  6. Which stream should I choose in class 11th to become an IPS officer in the future?
  7. Which group to take after 10th standard to study Biotechnology and Psycology?
  8. Which stream should I choose in class 11th for doing Animation course? Which one would be easy?
  9. Which stream should i select after scoring 6.4 CGPA in Class 11?
  10. Which stream should i choose after class 10 in Context of a better future prospective?
  11. Which stream should I choose in class 11th if I am interested in Maths, History and Physics?
  12. Which stream to choose in 11th standard so that it helps me in getting into IIM for MBA in future? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which stream should I choose in class 11th to become an IAS Officer? Which exam do I have to write?
  14. Which stream should I choose in class 11th to become an IAS Officer? Which exam do I need to write? -- [New]
  15. Which stream should I choose in class 12th to join NIFT in the future?
  16. Which stream should I choose in class 11th for UPSC examination to become an Indian Forest Service (IFS)?
  17. Which subject should I choose in Science stream to become an Exobiologist in the future?
  18. How can I become a Pilot after completing class 10th?
5th November 2016, 07:25 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream should I choose in class 11th to pursue CA course in the future?

As per my suggestion you can take commerce with mathematics in 11th class to pursue CA course in the future. For CA course candidate must have passed 12th class from a recognized board.
5th November 2016, 07:47 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream should I choose in class 11th to pursue CA course in the future?

Best stream for you in 11th and 12th standard to become CA in Future is Commerce. Mostly the students who have commerce stream are able to crack the CA entrance exam. Hence commerce stream is best and suitable for you to become CA in future.
5th November 2016, 07:50 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Although, commerce stream can be the best option, if you are looking to pursue CA in future, but any stream candidates are eligible for CA CPT.

Hence, no need to worry about anything in terms of stream. Any stream you can choose and prepare for CA CPT on the basis of syllabus.
6th November 2016, 12:26 AM
guidingexpert

The minimum eligibility requirement for any candidate wanting to opt for CA in the future is that the candidate should have completed his/her 12th board examination from a recognized board. Therefore, you need not worry about the stream as you can very much opt for CA course.
6th November 2016, 11:38 AM
pruthvi12dba

To pursue CA course mostly commerce group should be the best group.

* In that commerce with Maths and Commerce with Computer science.
* If you want to gain more knowledge in Maths means choose Commerce with Maths or else Commerce with Computer science.
* And prepare for CPT entrance exam by studying model question papers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?