28th April 2012, 11:14 PM
sundar singh negi

What is the procedure of admission in Ph.D after passing economics subject in JNU Delhi?

what is the proseasure to the admision in ph.d by the subject of economics in jnu delhi.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission to study M.Sc(Economics) in Delhi School of Economics and JNU?
  2. Can I get admission to study PhD in Economics at Delhi School of Economics if completed M.Sc in Statistics with Economics?
  3. Whether Ph.D in Psychology is taught in JNU, Delhi?
  4. M.A in Economics from JNU after B.A (Prog.) from DU with main subject as Economics?
  5. Whether PhD in Psychology is offered in JNU, Delhi?
  6. Can I pursue M.A Economics from JNU? I am doing B.A program from Delhi University
  7. Procedure of pursuing PhD in English from JNU?
  8. List of subjects available to study in PhD in JNU? Rank of JNU for PhD course?
  9. Subjects enlisted to study in PhD at JNU? Procedure to apply?
  10. Does JNU offer PhD in Biotechnology course? Admission procedure and eligibility to study?
  11. Am I eligible to get admission in JNU to study M.A.(Economics) after completing B.A. from Delhi University?
  12. Procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Economics in Abroad for M.Sc candidate?
  13. For which subject I should apply to study PhD in JNU for M.A.(International Relations) postgraduate?
  14. Procedure to take admission in Ph.D programme in Economics?
  15. Syllabus for the Entrance Exam for MA in Economics of Delhi School of Economics and JNU? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Admission procedure and important dates for MA(Economics) correspondence course from DU/JNU etc?
  17. When the admission form of correspondence PhD(Commerce) will be available at Delhi University, BHU and JNU?
  18. Top college which offer PhD in Economics to a candidate who has secured 74.81% in M.A. in India? Procedure to get admission? -- [New]
25th July 2012, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure of admission in Ph.D after passing economics subject in JNU Delhi?

WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE NEEDED FOR THE ADMISSION TO Ph.D. in ECONOMICS AFTER THE RECEIPT OF JRF?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?