21st May 2010, 06:03 PM

Any correspondence course which I can do only on Sundays if I am a working women?

do you have a correspondence course or a course i can do only on sundays as i am a working women

Related Questions:
  1. Does any university provides correspondence B.Ed degree course with or without weekend classes? -- [New]
  2. List of recognized B.Ed correspondence courses? I am working women and have no experience in teaching
  3. Which are the B.Ed correspondence courses? I am a working women and have no experience in teaching
  4. Best way to do MBA correspondence after finishing B.A final year degree through correspondence?
  5. Colleges which offer Diploma in Civil Engineering correspondence for ITI holder?
  6. How to do M.Tech while working in software in industry?
  7. How can I apply for NDA II exam now?
  8. Is correspondence course considered to be equivalent to regular course? Degrees in which I can do correspondence?
  9. Is ICWA better than MBA and M.Com?
  10. How may I do correspondence course on Town and Country Planning? How may I get details for the same? I'm presently working as an Executive engineer in Meghalaya
  11. Best colleges where I can do correspondence MBA course in Chennai? Is there any use to do MBA in correspondence?
  12. Is completing Ph.D through correspondence valuable? I've completed my M.Tech and currently working in an MNC
  13. Best stream of MBA for ECE engineering with 2 years experience
  14. Is PG in correspondence valuable enough?
  15. Can I do Ph.D course in correspondence base if I have completed MCA and working as a lecturer currently?
  16. How to do M.Com in Mysore University correspondence after completing B.Com
  17. List of colleges offering M.E part time courses in Chennai? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How effective will it be to do MS or ME in correspondence? List of universities offering correspondence or part time(weekend)?
3rd July 2011, 12:33 AM
senthil anand.s
Member+

Default Re: Any correspondence course which I can do only on Sundays if I am a working women?

Hello madam,

This is a right choice you can do a corresponding course on Sundays. That course should be oriented for your job.

Then only you will get a increment in you profession.
All the best madam...
3rd July 2011, 01:01 AM
ajay kumar75

Default Re: Any correspondence course which I can do only on Sundays if I am a working women?

You have to attain classes only on SUNDAY for the given cource.

Executive MBA - 1 year
1 Year, Part Time, Post Graduate Degree
UGC Recognised, DEC Approved(Affiliated to MSU)
Accreditation: MSU
Fees: INR 60000
Seats: Total-50

Course Description
The Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA)is an integrated program designed to provide an advancedcourse in management for thoseworking people in the industry, commerce and services. The core subjects are aimed developing knowledge and skills in management discipline with specializations in functional areas. The student successfully completing this program will getEMBA Degree from a UGC, MHRD recognized University.
Eligibility
Any graduates with minimum 2 years plus work experience
Admission Procedure
Based on Test & Interview
3rd July 2011, 11:45 AM
vikrantkashyap

in present scenario many correspondence course is available. but u have not explaned which type of course u want to do. like if u want to do course in arts, science, fashion or technology. so we r unable to give u full detail of a particular type course. but still i can tell u that now a days many type of courses are available which can be done on sunday. like from icfai university u can do mba mca or bca on sunday even u can appear in exam on sunday www.iutripura.edu.in u can also do technological courses by correspondence...
3rd July 2011, 09:42 PM
kritika@Hans

hi dear.
you can choose from ignou
ymca woman delhi near by bangla sahib gurudwara
bai sardar patel marg.
there you will have classes on every sunday to sunday.
4th July 2011, 11:15 AM
Shruti Nair 40

Hello...you can pursue a correspondence in mba with IMS, CL Time etc...this has been very much in, in the present senario.....
4th July 2011, 11:16 AM

hi...............
u have mentioned regarding doing correspondance course.u can do it from ignou.the classes orgnised on holidays.the courses of ignou specially for working professionals
who could not do full time courses.......
there are also other universities.......
smu,utkal universities....but before that pls specify what course u want to do.......this is very imp.
25th September 2021, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

Is it mandatory to attend classes and when do we have exams? Do we have exams on sundays?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?