15th December 2011, 02:16 PM
bhatiagarima

Can I pursue MA in Economics after completion of B.Sc Statistics? Procedure to apply for this course? Does this beneficial for me?

can i do m.a. economics after doin b.sc(H) statistics??
if yes plz tell me the procedure...
and is it helpful to do ma eco after stats hns?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue MS after BSc? If yes then which discipline can I choose?
  2. Can I get admission to study PhD in Economics at Delhi School of Economics if completed M.Sc in Statistics with Economics?
  3. Procedure of admission in presidency Collage, Kolkata for Economics or Statistics Honors?
  4. Am I eligible for getting a job in BRPL after completion of graduation with maths, economics and statistics?
  5. Can I pursue MBBS after completion of BSc Biotech?
  6. Am I eligible to study MCA if pursuing B.A. Economics with Mathematics and Statistics?
  7. Any entrance exam for BSc maths and BSc Statistics? Eligibility criteria for BSc Maths and BSc Statistics? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which one is better for me between M.Sc in Statistics and Job after completion of B.Sc in Statistics?
  9. How to do MSc statistics after pursuing BSc degree in Maths and Statistics
  10. Top 10 institutes offering M.A.(Economics) in Bangalore? Admission procedure and eligibility to apply? -- [New]
  11. What is the scope of statistics course in private sector?
  12. Is it right to do MA in economics after 9 years of work experience in IT?
  13. Which course is valuable after BSc? I am in BSc 4th year(Geography, Economics, Statistics)
  14. How is MBA Finance beneficial for me after BSc Economics?
  15. Procedure to join presidency college in Kolkata for Economics or Statistics(Hons)?
  16. Criteria to pursue Diploma in Nautical Science? Do i need to pursue B.Sc. after Diploma completion?
  17. Is it beneficial to study M.Sc(Statistics) for Mathematics graduate? List of colleges in Bangalore?
  18. Detailed information and procedure to study B.Sc(Statistics) for 12th Commerce candidate?
15th December 2011, 04:39 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue MA in Economics after completion of B.Sc Statistics? Procedure to apply for this course? Does this beneficial for me?

dear friend,
My friend to do master degree in any subject you must have an concept about that subjects..

So, you must have had Economics as one of your subject in graduation course..

If you have Economics as one of your subject in B.Sc course then you can apply for M.A in economics..
Otherwise you will not be able to apply for master degree course in that particular subject.

All the best.
17th December 2011, 04:18 PM
kiten

Default Re: Can I pursue MA in Economics after completion of B.Sc Statistics? Procedure to apply for this course? Does this beneficial for me?

dear friend ,
In order to do a masters in economics you should have economics as a subject during your bachelors degree. If the condition is not satisfied , then it will be difficult for you.

If you are eligible to apply for ma(economics) then start preparing . give more focus on micro and macro economics and also have general awareness and current situations of indian and world economy.

It is very beneficial as economics graduates are very much in demand in fields of corporate sectors, lecturers and in handling various important posts of government which affects our daily lives.(cabinet positions)
25th December 2011, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

i have done MA economics with 45% marks what should i do after this?
29th March 2012, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

can i do economic honour after bsc economic
17th October 2013, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

I m pursuing my gradudation in b.sc(prog.) from delhi university. Can i do ma in economics ????
4th November 2014, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

can i do MSc Statistics after BA(Hons)- Economics.
I had mathematics as a subject in first year and then applied mathematics there on
7th August 2020, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

After bsc statistics can I join the ma economics course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?