15th June 2012, 03:35 PM
sarang marotkar

Can I qualify for Air Force if I am having some eyesight issues?

sir this is sarang i want to know that can i qualify for air force though i am having some eyesight issus my spectacles number is -1

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply in Indian Air Force for a B.Sc student who have -1.5D eyesight?
  2. Is a Boy candidate having 1.25 eyesight and height of 5.10 ft join Indian Air Force?
  3. Which topics to tackle to qualify SSC exam for flying branch in Indian Air Force? What to do to qualify in each step?
  4. Model and previous year papers of Agra University?
  5. Can I join IAF technical entrance exam after completing 12th with 58%
  6. How should I join Air Force after BCA? Requirements to join Air Force? -- [New]
  7. Best Air Force college in India? Is Air Force not suitable for girls?
  8. What should I do to join Air force after completion of my B.Com? What are the posts available in Air force for commerce students? What are the entrance exam I should write for that post?
  9. How to join Air Force after passing 12th class? What is the eligibility for Air Force?
  10. Qualification required to become a fighter pilot in IAF? I am studying in 12th standard
  11. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I join Airforce after BBA?
  13. Eyesight requirement in medical fitness test to join Merchant Navy?
  14. Am I eligible for National Defence Academy of India after commerce without Maths?
  15. What is the scope in Indian Air Force after BCA ?
  16. How to join Indian Air Force after passing class 10th? What is the education requirement for Indian Air Force?
  17. Information regarding Entrance Exams for Air Force?
  18. When is the Agricultural Counseling for 12th?
15th September 2013, 09:42 AM
rojatangella

Thumbs up Re: Can I qualify for Air Force if I am having some eyesight issues?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarang marotkar View Post
sir this is sarang i want to know that can i qualify for air force though i am having some eyesight issus my spectacles number is -1

Hi

Every year Indian Air force selects various candidates of engineering in the Flying Branch. You are trained as a fighter pilot or helicopter pilot in the flying branch of Indian Air force.

Candidates doing engineering can join Indian Air force in flying branch through the Air Force Academy.
A candidate can apply for the flying branch in the following three modes:

1.Combined Defence Services Examination (CDSE)
A candidate can apply for the flying branch in Indian Air force through the CDSE exam. The eligibility criteria required for CDSE exam is given below:

Education Qualification
1.Candidate applying for the flying branch should be a graduate first.
2.The candidates having degree of engineering are also eligible to apply for the CDSE exam.

AGE LIMIT
Candidates applying for the flying branch should have age between 19 to 23 years.

Advertisement Schedule:
The Advertisement for the CDSE exam is generally published during the month of April and September Every Year

2.Flying (Pilot) Short Service Commission (For Men & women)
You can also apply for the flying branch through short service commission. The duration of service is 14 years when the candidate is applying through short service commission.

Education Qualification
1.Candidates who are graduates and have Physics and Maths up to 10+2 level are eligible to apply for this.
2.Candidates having degree of engineering or appeared in the final year exams of engineering are eligible to apply for this.

AGE LMIT
Candidates applying for this should have age between 19 to 23 years
If the candidate has CPL licence then 19 to 25 Years.

Advertisement Schedule:
The Advertisement for the above post is generally published during the month of March and September Every Year.

So you can join Indian Air force in the flying branch through the above mode of entry.

For more information log on to the carrier web site of Indian Air force.
http://careerairforce.nic.in

GOOD LUCK
19th March 2014, 02:31 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I qualify for Air Force if I am having some eyesight issues?

sir,i have -0.5 power in both eyes ....am i eligble to join indian airforce technical branch through AFCAT...plz rply sir....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?