28th February 2018, 07:52 AM
Sankalp4999

Can I reappear for Higher Secondary exam even after class improvement exam?

I passed HSC with 60% in March 2017. Then I applied for class improvement. I scored 60% in July exam. Unfortunately, I couldn't give Physics and Chemistry paper. So I fail in 2nd attempt. Is there any way I can appear for HSC in March'19?. I am committed to improve if given the opportunity but I fear I have lost all hope to improve my score. Please guide me.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there improvement exam in Higher Secondary WBCHSE or I have to drop a year? Whether 12th from IGNOU is equivalent to class 12? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is it possible to give the improvement exam after one year for higher secondary?
  3. Requirements to reappear in 10th Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Education exam?
  4. Will I be able to reappear in compartment exam as well as improvement of other subjects together?
  5. Eligibility to reappear in 12th after 4 years?
  6. Can I reappear for Higher Secondary examination in the year 2018 after failing twice previously?
  7. Do I have to attend regular class for appearing in ISC improvement exam?
  8. Can I reappear for CBSE 12th maths improvement exam through private mode if already failed once?
  9. How can I prepare to qualify in 12th Commerce Improvement exam?
  10. Should I reappear for ISC improvement exam in 2015 or not?
  11. Am I eligible to reappear in JEE Main and Advanced if reappeared in Higher Secondary Board exam?
  12. Are there any courses available in Medical Field for a BCA student? How can he apply for the course?
  13. Is it possible to reappear in 12th CBSE if missed out improvement exam? Can I apply for 12th UP State Board?
  14. Should I drop a year to appear in Improvement exam of 12th WBCHSE Board?
  15. Can a 12th passed student reappear in 12th exam of ISC board as a regular candidate? Procedure to reappear in 12th exam as a regular candidate?
  16. List of coaching classes for preparation of Pre-Medical entrance exam for Higher Secondary student?
  17. Is there Improvement exam available in WBCHSE Board? Should I drop a year if secured less than 70% in Physics and Maths of 12th Board exam?
  18. Does re-taking of 12th exam for one paper is allowed under WBCHSE or not? -- [New]
3rd March 2018, 04:34 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I reappear for Higher Secondary exam even after class improvement exam?

Yes, you can reappear for HSC exam in case if you are failed in Improvement exam.

However, you will have to re-fill the examination form from school or regional office of Board.

There is no need to lose hope for re-appearing in the Board exam again. Make a proper time table for your day and study according to that time table punctually. Be honest to yourself and study sincerely. Make your own notes from reference books so that you can revise concepts within minutes just before exams. Consult to your teachers and friends in case you face trouble in solving problems. Solve previous year papers as much as possible.
3rd March 2018, 08:48 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I reappear for Higher Secondary exam even after class improvement exam?

There is no limit on appearing for Higher Secondary Board examination.

You can visit your school to fill up the application form for board exam of 2019. You can apply with same registration number. But if last date is over then there will be no chance.

You will have to wait for next year examinations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?