29th May 2016, 03:44 PM
Dolly 555

Is it possible to give the improvement exam after one year for higher secondary?

Sir/Mam,

One year ago i gave first time class improvement exam but i failed in improvement exam so now can i give exam again on d basis of my failed result.. Can someone please guide me with the information on the same? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there improvement exam in Higher Secondary WBCHSE or I have to drop a year? Whether 12th from IGNOU is equivalent to class 12?
  2. Is there Improvement exam available in WBCHSE Board? Should I drop a year if secured less than 70% in Physics and Maths of 12th Board exam?
  3. Should I drop a year to appear in Improvement exam of 12th WBCHSE Board?
  4. List of coaching classes for preparation of Pre-Medical entrance exam for Higher Secondary student?
  5. Eligibility for IT field after scoring 54% marks in Higher secondary?
  6. For which year can I give the improvement exam if graduated 2 years back? For how many subjects I can give the improvement exam?
  7. Is it possible to give improvement examination twice?
  8. Can I get admission to study B.Pharmacy without any entrance exam and without studying Physics in Higher Secondary?
  9. Can I give improvement in all five subjects or just in best four, for admission in DU next year? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How can i improve my Maharashtra 12th state board HSC marks?
  11. Is it possible to appear only in Mathematics exam of NIOS for Higher Secondary Commerce student?
  12. When improvement exam forms will be available after 12th board exams?
  13. Disadvantages of giving improvement exam?
  14. How does improvement exam affects career? Does it also make problem in pursuing higher education?
  15. Can community be changed from BC to SC in Higher Secondary?
  16. Can I give exam for second chance for improvement from NIOS?
  17. Improvement exam is conducted in the same year or next year of the CBSE board exam?
  18. Is there any scholarship for Higher Secondary?
29th May 2016, 05:31 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to give the improvement exam after one year for higher secondary?

Having failed in the improvement examination once you are not eligible for improvement examination again next year as per the norms for appearing in the improvement examination.

As the norms for the same suggests that a candidate is allowed to appear in the improvement examination only once and that too in the year successive to the year in which he / she has appeared in his/her board examination.

So to get a Class 12th passing certificate you will have to reappear in your board examination once again as a private candidate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?