17th October 2019, 06:15 PM
Jatin bansa

Can I reappear for my 12th exams from NIOS Board to improve my percentage?

Sir, I have one question I am 12th Arts student and I passed in 12th class but my percentage is 45% total 5 subjects percentage joined but need high marks for admission in college. I am general category my question is I will take admission in NIOS Institute for high ranking marks this is possible to take admission is the NIOS and then I will complete papers and my rankings is increase in that papers on NIOS institute in Lucknow.

31st October 2019, 02:13 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I reappear for my 12th exams from NIOS Board to improve my percentage?

Yes, you can increase the percentage of 12th Board marks by giving improvement exam of NIOS.

If you wish to appear for specific subjects only, then also you can do so. Fill the application form and mention the subjects for which to give Improvement exam.

You will have to pay the fees as per the subjects mentioned in the application form.

Finally, after submitting application form and paying the fees, you will have to appear for the Improvement exam. Hence, if you get better marks, your marks will be updated in the marksheet.

You can also contact them on their toll free number i.e. 1800 180 9393
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?