14th February 2017, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

How to improve my percentage through NIOS board?

I passed 12th in 2016 by RBSE board and I want to improve percentage from NIOS board in 3 subject PCM than I want to know that I am eligible for IIT exam and what will be criteria?

15th February 2017, 02:45 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to improve my percentage through NIOS board?

Yes, you can do that.

You can write the improvement exam through the NIOS and improve the percentage.

You need the following documents for registration.
* Previous mark sheets
* Proof of identity
* Proof of age

You can register and appear in the exam.
If you score better, this mark sheet will be valid for you in future.
15th February 2017, 01:40 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

In order to take admission in NIOS Board, you must have to contact to the regional office of the respective Board. Collect the application form for admission, fill it up and submit it in the regional office to get admission under NIOS Board in class 12th.

Candidates those who have completed their class 12th from a recognised Board with a minimum of 75% of marks in it are eligible for the JEE Main examination in order to study under IIT.
11th September 2017, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

How to improve my higher secondary percentage through nios board in silchar? And what is the process?
13th September 2017, 04:27 AM
cataleya11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How to improve my higher secondary percentage through nios board in silchar? And what is the process?
To improve your high secondary percentage through NIOS you have to do registration under NIOS and sit for the improvement exam conducted by the board. The marks obtained in the improvement exam, if more than your previous high secondary marks will be considered in future as your intermediate percentage.
You can visit NIOS center or can also complete the application process online. The study material will be sent to your address provided and related information in your e-mail Id.
13th September 2017, 11:25 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

Yes, you can get admission in NIOS board for improving your marks.
You have to work hard. In NIOS there will be no need to attend classes. You have to study by your own.
You will require following documents-
Transfer certificate.
Previous mark sheet.
18th September 2017, 07:54 PM
sapphire1

Yes, of course, you can reappear for the 12th class from NIOS. It is a recognized board and certificate from NIOS is acceptable in all universities. So, if you want to improve your marks in 12th class then you can apply for the NIOS.

As you have done the 12th class with PCM then you can apply for JEE exam after that you may get the best university for B.tech. So as you are going to do 12th through NIOS then you have not need to attend regular classes.

Now you have time for preparation for JEE exam. So, start doing preparation.
10th April 2018, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

Can I reappear in nios exam in october 2018 because I will not pass the exam in april 2018, what about tma in october
5th July 2018, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

I have done my higher secondary from West Bengal board, can I appear for nios board
13th June 2019, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

How will I add my improvement marks in my previuos exam narks..
14th June 2019, 08:39 PM
kidzeee
Senior Member+

The best thing about NIOS is that you can give this exam any time of the year. The NIOS exam features on demand exam which is life saving for all the students.

Visit the official website of NIOS : http://www.nios.ac.in/default.aspx to get all the vital details.
11th October 2019, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

The improvement mark of senior secondary in one subject will calculate the percentage separately or it added to the previous mark?
13th March 2020, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

What is the process of calculating percentage in nios improvement exam
14th July 2020, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

I am a graduate and passed my intermediate examination with commerce subjects. Now I want to appear in intermediate (sr. secondary ) course with subjects Physics, Chemistry and Biology through NIOS. Whether it is permitted?
5th August 2020, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

I passed hs exam from wbbse with 45% marks (total marks 452 out of 1000). Beng 85,eng 89, history68,pol sc96 & geography 96. To improve my marks to 50%, for which subjects should i appear & how much marks to get in it?
7th August 2020, 08:24 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Unhappy Re: How to improve my percentage through NIOS board?

To improve your high secondary percentage through NIOS you have to do registration under NIOS and sit for the improvement exam conducted by the board. The marks obtained in the improvement exam, if more than your previous high secondary marks will be considered in future as your intermediate percentage.

It is a speciality of Nios board that it is very easy and flexible. Once enrolled in the board, the learner is eligible to give exam 9 times within 5 years. After you clear any exam it is accepted and secured for further examination attempts.
12th August 2020, 09:13 AM
Unregistered

I passed hs exam from wbbse with 45% marks (total marks 452 out of 1000). Beng 85,eng 89, history68,pol sc96 & geography 96. To improve my marks to 50%, for which subjects should i appear & how much marks to get in it? http://entrance-exam.net/forum/schooling/how-improve-my-percentage-through-nios-board-2162190.html
17th February 2022, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage we need to get admission in nios
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?