30th December 2017, 02:00 AM
Indrajitkoley

Is it possible for me to reappear for 12th exams to improve the marks percentage to above 50 percent?

I have passed HS in 49% marks. I want to reappear for +2 subjects for above 50% marks in 2018 because every government job needs 50% marks. Is it possible? Can you please provide me with the right information on the same? Awaiting to get the response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
7th January 2018, 09:00 AM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to reappear for 12th exams to improve the marks percentage to above 50 percent?

As far as you are concerned about reappearing in your Class 12th board examinations for improving your marks in same then you can certainly do the same by appearing in the next year board examination as an external ( private candidate ).

The procedure for registration for external candidate is almost same and for more detail regarding the registration process of same you can refer to the official link of your concerned board of examination or contact your concerned school or college management.
7th January 2018, 11:56 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to reappear for 12th exams to improve the marks percentage to above 50 percent?

Yes, definitely you can reappear for +2 subjects to improve your marks.

For this instance, you will have to fill Improvement Exam form from the regional Board Office or from your school.

Along with filling Improvement exam form, you will have to submit required documents like xerox of marksheet, school documents, identity proof and finally pay the required fees.

Admit card will be sent to you at your mailing address provided in the exam form.

Also, marksheet will be delivered to your mailing address.

In case, if you don't get admit card and marksheet, visit nearest regional board office immediately to get your documents.

Improvement Exam will be conducted along with Regular candidates next year.
7th January 2018, 07:02 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible for you to reappear in 12th standard examinations in 2018 for scoring above 50 percent marks. Improvement examinations are conducted for the candidates who have passed regular examinations and those who wish to score more marks. You are eligible to apply for Improvement examinations only in the academic year in which you have passed your 12th standard.
28th October 2020, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

I have passed my 2in 2001i want to improve my percentage. Can I fill reappear form ya repeat.i completely my all degrees m.a b.ed
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?