5th June 2012, 09:59 AM
ninjarocker

Can I round off my Percentage of marks to 50% having scored 49.66% in PCM?

sir i have got 49.66% in my pcm. Sir will it be rounded off to 50?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to write BIT SAT exam? I have scored 99% marks in 11th and scored more than 80% marks in 12th. Would practical marks be consider under PCM group percentage marks?
  2. Which are the best engineering colleges in Mumbai for me? I have scored 64% in HSc in PCM and have scored 70 marks in MHT CET
  3. Am I eligible for IT company after scoring 83% in 10th
  4. Am I eligible for any IT company after scoring 83% in 10th and 12th
  5. Can I appear for engineering after scoring 45.3% in PCM
  6. Which is the best course after passing 12th other than engineering and medical?
  7. Can I apply for English Honours if scored 64 marks in English of 12th PCM? List of courses with good colleges if secured 54% in 12th PCM? Should I apply for BBA instead of English Honours?
  8. Eligibility for bitsat with 79.6% in PCM? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which are the good colleges to do B.Tech in Biotechnology? I am from PCB stream
  10. What should I do after scoring 79 marks in AIEEE with 89% in 12th PCM?
  11. Am I eligible to get admission for BE course having scored 39.33% of marks in PCM?
  12. List of best private engineering colleges in India which do not take donation?
  13. How to get admission through AIEEE after scoring 56 marks in AIEEE? I have scored 53% in 12th and 47% in PCM
  14. Number of seats available and cutoff marks required in BITSAT for SC student? -- [New]
  15. Can I round off my UG degree percentage from 49.8 to 50% as some colleges need 50% for admission?
  16. Am I eligible for WIPRo after scoring 76% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 91%, 91% in BCA and 84% in MCA?
  17. Am I eligible to join merchant navy? I have 47% marks in 12th and have only 37% marks in PCM group
  18. What percentage is required in AIEEE? I have scored 58% in 12th board exam and 48% in PCM
21st August 2012, 06:05 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I round off my Percentage of marks to 50% having scored 49.66% in PCM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjarocker View Post

If you are seeking to pursue under graduate degree program in technical department, and have scored 49.66% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics, you have a very slim chance to get rounded off to 50% as most of the Universities and Institutes do not favour such procedure.

However, you may look to pursue under graduate degree program from those Universities or Institutes which considers candidates on the basis of total aggregate marks obtained in the +2 level of examinations, if you have an better aggregate compared to the aggregate you have obtained in PCM.

The Lovely Professional University offers various programs and considers candidates on the basis of aggregate obtained in the +2 level of examinations. Hence, you may look to refer to the official website of the same or any other of such concern.
21st August 2012, 08:04 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I round off my Percentage of marks to 50% having scored 49.66% in PCM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjarocker View Post
Yes, you can do that. But, it depends on institution whether they will accept it as 50% for PCM or not. In most of the cases they do when they still have seats left in engineering courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?