24th November 2014, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear and tips for preparation of NET for M.Sc(Botany) student?

Hi sir
i am studying in msc botany 1 year
can i appear for net exams?
how to prepare for the net?
please reply as soon as possible
thanks and regards

26th November 2014, 10:42 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear and tips for preparation of NET for M.Sc(Botany) student?

You have to score 55% marks in your M.Sc Botany to become eligible for CSIR NET. If you belong to reserved category, then you can avail 5% relaxation in marks. You will be eligible for Life Sciences subjects only.

Preparing for NET it totally dependent on you and you need to figure out a systematic way to deal with the syllabus of NET, so that you take maximum out of yourself.

Everyone has different way of studying and you must opt for the way that suits you. Many people join coaching classes because they are not good at self studies. Those who are good at self studies are the one who don't go for coaching classes and they usually buy the best books and study material which has everything related to the syllabus of NET. Hence, you should opt for the best way through which you can prepare according to your situation.
25th April 2015, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to appear and tips for preparation of NET for M.Sc(Botany) student?

I have done msc zoology with 72% which subject I have to opt in net exam
26th April 2015, 06:24 PM
AFROZ CHOWKI

As you have got 72% in MSc ,you are eligible for NET exam.
You should not more than 28 yrs old
You already have a master`s degree
You can option any subject which is described in NET exam
TIPS-
*Read each and every topic,dont skip anything
*Make notes,as bulletin.
*read and remember each topic as a story
*Concentrate more on theoretical part
BEST OF LUCK
7th July 2015, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir.I want to know that if botany is offered in NET exam as a particular subject in which I appear the exam.I passed MSC in botany
15th August 2015, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

I have done my pstgraduation in bioinformatics.. I want to appear in net exam for botany as a subject plz solve my problem
13th October 2015, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am a m.sc botany student .please provide me net syllabus of botany
23rd June 2016, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

Sir i have completed my b.sc and now i m doing m.sc botany. Please tel me that which subject should i choose for net exam?? Also let me know about the best coaching classes in lucknow for the same. Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?