5th April 2012, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Can I sit for CPT exam after completing 10th standard?

i want to know that after completing my 10th standard can i sit for cpt exam?

7th April 2012, 03:56 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I sit for CPT exam after completing 10th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to know that after completing my 10th standard can i sit for cpt exam?
It is not possible to take the Common Proficiency Test after qualifying secondary level of examination. As per the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, students after qualifying secondary level of examination may register for the Common Proficiency course but in order to take the test, qualifying +2 level of examination is mandatory.
Students from any background are eligible to take the test, irrespective of the marks scored in the qualifying examination. The test is conducted in the month of June and December every year and the registration process is open throughout the year.
For further information, contact your nearest ICAI Regional Center or refer to the official website:
www.icai.org
5th May 2012, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

is CA best choice after 10th standard?
30th May 2012, 09:59 PM
kaveribiswas

It is not possible to take the Common Proficiency Test after qualifying secondary level of examination. As per the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, students after qualifying secondary level of examination may register for the Common Proficiency course but in order to take the test, qualifying +2 level of examination is mandatory.
Students from any background are eligible to take the test, irrespective of the marks scored in the qualifying examination. The test is conducted in the month of June and December every year and the registration process is open throughout the year.
24th June 2012, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

i am in plus 2 i get regestered with cpt can i give exam in december 2012
8th August 2014, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

if im not passed class 12 and in december attempt if i want to give cpt can i can sit for cpt
8th July 2015, 02:23 AM
Unregistered

Hello! Can I give cpt if I am studying in 12 class or if I have failed in 12 class and I have mark sheet suggest me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?