6th August 2018, 11:11 AM
Vijaylomga

Can I study BCA(H) being a 12th Commerce candidate?

Hi everyone, I have done 12th with Commerce stream. Now, I want to study BCA(H) course. I would like to know that can I study this BCA(H) course? Please help me to know about this as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Which is better to study among BBA and BCA for a candidate who has secured 74% in 12th Commerce?
  2. Possibility to get admission in Bachelor's Degree for a candidate with 35% in 12th Commerce?
  3. Procedure to join CA course being a candidate pursuing 12th class with Commerce stream?
  4. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study BCom in Nizam College and Osmania University?
  5. Whether a candidate is eligible to study F.Y.B.Com if failed in 12th Commerce?
  6. Am I eligible to study ICSI being a 12th Commerce candidate? Details of this course?
  7. Courses available to study for a candidate after 12th Commerce? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  8. Is it necessary to pursue Science and Maths to further study BCA? Eligibility and percentage criteria to study BCA outside Kerala for 12th Commerce state Board candidate?
  9. Possibility to study BCom and BA(Journalism) together for 12th Commerce candidate?
  10. Chances to study Commerce in Graduation in India for Science student of Bangladesh?
  11. Can I study Law being a Commerce WBCHSE candidate?
  12. Detailed information and procedure to study B.Sc(Statistics) for 12th Commerce candidate?
  13. List of courses available to study for 12th Commerce PSEB candidate?
  14. Possibility to study Computer Science in Graduation for 12th Commerce student?
  15. Eligibility to appear in NDA exam 12th Commerce without Maths candidate?
  16. Is there any scope for below 50% candidate in 12th Commerce?
  17. Eligibility criteria and cutoff marks required in CLAT to study B.B.A.LLB. for 12th Commerce candidate? What is the scope of B.B.A.LLB?
  18. Possibility to study BCom(Computer Applications) for 12th Commerce student?
9th August 2018, 01:25 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study BCA(H) being a 12th Commerce candidate?

=> B.C.A. Hons. or Bachelor of Computer Applications Honours is an undergraduate Information Technology course.

=> The duration of Bachelor of Computer Applications Honours course is four years.

=> For this course candidate should have passed 12th class in any stream with English from a recognized board.

=> As per my knowledge, you are eligible to study BCA(H) being a 12th Commerce candidate.
9th August 2018, 09:22 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

BCA refers to Bachelor of Computer Application and it is a professional bachelor degree course with a very good scope in IT industry and software world.

The minimum education required for pursuing BCA degree course is a higher secondary school degree in any discipline from a recognized board of education . Further, some institutes demand for Mathematics as a major subject at higher secondary school degree level.

So, having completed your Class 12th in Commerce stream, you are eligible to apply pursue BCA as all institutes do not demand for Mathematics at Class 12th level for must.
11th August 2018, 05:33 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

The full form of BCA is Bachelor of Computer Application.

Eligibility criteria:

Senior secondary board examination passed in any stream. Commerce stream candidates can apply for BCA course.

Higher is percentage of marks in 12th, better is probability of getting admission in good BCA college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?