18th March 2018, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Can I study MBA in Technology Management being a BTech(EE) student?

I am a student of BTech in Electrical Engineering. I don’t want to do MTech, I want to do MBA in the field of Technology Management from ICE College of Management. I would like to know that can I do this MBA course?

27th April 2018, 04:58 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MBA in Technology Management being a BTech(EE) student?

Of course Yes. There is a certain educational qualification required to pursue this MBA in Technology Management course.

>> The basic educational qualification required is "Graduation" or Bachelor's Degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

>> As you are from B.Tech in Electrical Engineering, I am very sure that you are certainly eligible to pursue this course.

>> Besides this criteria, you are required to score CAT/ GMAT/ XAT/ NMAT by GMAT score. Any one of the mentioned entrance examination's score is valid for getting admission into this course.

>> In order to find better career opportunities, I suggest you to get command over the subjects that are taught in Post Graduation. So that, they will be very useful when finding better job opportunities in its concerned field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?