4th May 2011, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Can I study LLB after completing B.E course? What is the procedure to apply for it?

Can I study LLB after completing B.E course? If yes then you please tell me the procedure to apply for it

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility of doing LLB after B.Com and application procedure for the same?
  2. Can I study LLB after completing B.E course? What is the procedure to apply for it?
  3. Procedure and eligibility to study LLB for Science student?
  4. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study LLB through CLAT? Procedure to apply?
  5. Can I apply to study 3 years LLB course being an Actuarial Management graduate?
  6. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  7. Can I apply to study in Forensic Psychology after completing LLB?
  8. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission procedure and how to apply for it?
  9. Procedure of admission in LLB course after graduation being a repeater in B.Com last year?
  10. Complete procedure to apply for LLB after finishing BA in English? Duration of the LLB course?
  11. What can I do to study LLB after 12th? Qualifications required for studying and syllabus of the exam? What kind of questions appear in LLB entrance? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Possibility to study LLB for 12th Biology students?
  13. Detailed procedure to study LLM in Abroad for B.A.LLB candidate?
  14. How to get admission in LLB correspondence from IGNOU? -- [New]
  15. How many years we need to do LLB graduation? What is the procedure to apply for the course?
  16. Detailed procedure and eligibility to study LLM after completing B.Com from Calcutta University?
  17. Admission procedure to study correspondence LLB for a candidate who has secured 45% in B.A.?
  18. How to do LLB? What is the procedure, syllabus?
20th May 2011, 10:49 PM
Swathi Chigateri

Default Re: Can I study LLB after completing B.E course? What is the procedure to apply for it?

Hello,
Yes you can. The minimum requirement is 10+2 with 50%(gen) and 45%(sc/st/ph/obc). For admission details and procedure visit www.du.ac.in which is the Delhi University website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?