24th April 2018, 11:26 PM
Gauri jagannath khandekar

Can I take admission in Army College for MBBS after 12th through NEET exam?

I have passed my 12th board exam and also score good ranking in NEET. Can I take admission in Army College to pursue MBBS and be an Army Doctor after 12th through NEET exam?

8th May 2018, 07:13 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take admission in Army College for MBBS after 12th through NEET exam?

Yes. you can certainly take admission in Army College for pursuing MBBS ( Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery ) degree if you secure the NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test ) rank required for admission in Army College as admission in Army colleges are based on the performance in NEET only.
9th May 2018, 09:11 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take admission in Army College for MBBS after 12th through NEET exam?

NEET stands for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test. This competitive entrance examination is conducted at national level by CBSE for admission in MBBS and BDS courses in different medical colleges of India.

The result of this examination is yet to be announced for 2018. Admission to different Army colleges will be done on basis of NEET scorecard. Your rank in NEET exam will decide whether you can get admission in MBBS course or not.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?