12th July 2011, 04:43 PM
hardeepmalwa

Can I take direct admission for B.Tech in Punjab University after securing 63% in 12th?

i score 63%in12th can i take direct admission in b.tech in punjabi university

1. How to take admission in Punjab University for B.Com Hons after securing 56% with Maths in 12th exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I get direct admission in B.E after completing 12th with 78.86%?
  3. Am I eligible to get direct admission in Punjab University after completion of JEE Main exam with 71 marks? -- [New]
  4. Can I direct admission in BITS after securing 98% in 12th
  5. How to get admission in Punjab University after passing 12th with 65.8%
  6. Can I get admission in Punjab University for BA-LLB course after completion of my 12th? I have done my 12th as NIOS student. Am I eligible for Punjab CET law test?
  7. Is is possible to study B.Tech in Singapore through lateral entry scheme?
  8. Admission in Thapar university is possible with 85% in 12th Non-Medical Punjab board?
  9. How to get admission for B.Com course in Punjab University having scored 76% in 12th Class?
  10. Direct admission for bsc honour in punjab university without CET exam
  11. How may I get admission in any college in Punjab university? Iv'e passed my B.Com 1 with 60% marks from Punjab University
  12. How to take admission in Punjab University? I have done B.Tech and want to do M.Tech in computer science
  13. Procedure to get admission for B.Sc Honors in Punjab University? Required things to get admission for this course?
  14. Can I get direct admission in good engineering college after securing 97% in IPE of AP?
  15. Which are the colleges in North India offering direct admission in B.Tech on the basis of 12th percentage, IIT JEE score?
  16. Can I get direct admission in UPES Dehradun after scoring 92% marks in CBSE 12th exam?
  17. B.A.LLB admission in Punjab University for 12th Non-Medical student?
  18. Can I get admission in Manipal University having scored 81% of marks in B.Tech course?
12th July 2011, 07:32 PM
digvijaygarg

Default Re: Can I take direct admission for B.Tech in Punjab University after securing 63% in 12th?

You need to give AIEEE in order to take admission...there is no other way of getting direct admission in Punjab University
3rd August 2011, 11:07 AM

Default Re: Can I take direct admission for B.Tech in Punjab University after securing 63% in 12th?

Greeting from Kruizer India!

We are the consultants for Education, Career & Placements. We have tie ups with many institutions in India. Currently we have some requirements for those candidates who wants to take a direct admission in One of the best university in india. Kindly contact us for more details.

Thanks,
Visit us at www.kruizer.in
6th August 2011, 03:13 AM

Originally Posted by hardeepmalwa View Post
i score 63%in12th can i take direct admission in b.tech in punjabi university

Greeting from Kruizer India!

We are the consultants for Education, Career & Placements. We have tie ups with many institutions in India. Currently we have some requirements for those candidates who wants to take a direct admission in One of the best university in india. Kindly contact us for more details.

Thanks,

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/can-i-take-direct-admission-b-tech-punjab-university-after-securing-63-12th-279966.html#ixzz1UBnvod37
7th August 2011, 08:27 PM

can i take direct admission in chandigarh without AIEEE
10th August 2011, 12:36 AM

can i take direct admission in chandigarh without AIEEE

Currently we have a university in Jaipur. Which is approved by rajasthan government. Let me know if you can move in jaipur for btech. I can assure you for better future ahead with a direct admission option.

Kruizer India
13th March 2012, 05:56 PM

dear sir, i belong 2 a middle class,i've scord only 45% in 12th,can i get direct admisn 4 btech anywhere acros India.pls guide me sir...Saud Ali jharkhand.
6th April 2012, 10:32 AM
Talwinder Saggu

Criteria to take admission for
B.tech in Punjabi University,
Patiala?
1st May 2012, 11:27 AM

Can I take direct admission for B.Tech without aieee
1st June 2012, 10:31 PM

can i get direct admission in B.tech (computer software or mechanical ) punjab university,chandigarh with 86 percent marks in cbse and 90 marks in aieee
9th April 2013, 02:16 PM

Can i have direct admission in btech in punjabi university patiala if i dont given the AIEEE test n got 90% in 2
26th March 2014, 10:21 AM

I can't fill jee test. So can i take direct admisson in punjabi university.
And what is the procedure for it.
14th June 2014, 09:11 AM

can i take direct admission for b.tech in punjabi university patiala after securing 82.44% in 12th
15th September 2014, 09:22 PM

I am from jaipur. I want to addmission in B-tech 2nd year in chandigarh university
2nd June 2017, 12:28 PM

Can I get direct admission in biotechnology or b pharma in PU? I scored nearly 80% in my 12th boards, please let me know ?