18th January 2012, 04:01 PM
parapad

Can I get direct admission in good engineering college after securing 97% in IPE of AP?

can i have a direct admission in a good engineering collge by securing 97% in IPE of AP ?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure of direct second year admission for Electronics & Telecommunication Diploma?
  2. Is it possible to get direct admission to 2nd year engineering to get into a good reputed college?
  3. How many marks are required to score in EAMCET in order to get MBBS seat? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is there any way to get direct admission in Singapore engineering college?
  5. Can I get admission in any good Engineering college after securing 94.2% in 12th from CBSE Board?
  6. List of all engineering colleges in direct 2nd year in mechanical engineering college after securing 66% aggregate -- [New]
  7. List of shortlisted candidates securing admission in 2nd year of B.Tech at Walchand College of Engineering, Sangli for Diploma in Engineering candidate?
  8. Can I direct admission in BITS after securing 98% in 12th
  9. How much should be the EAMCET rank to get admission in the college? With 96% in IPE can I get admitted?
  10. Can I get direct admission in B.E after completing 12th with 78.86%?
  11. Date of start of admission of Diplome to Degree? Admission in government college by securing 62%?
  12. Best courses after the completion of Diploma in ECE?
  13. Will I get direct admission in engineering college of Bhubaneshwar after passing 12th with 72.2%?
  14. Direct admission in ITI college after scoring 71% in 10th? Which are the colleges in West Bengal that offer direct admission?
  15. Can I get a seat in top engineering college in Hyderabad after securing 60 in EAMCET?
  16. Is Oxford College of Engineering Bangalore good for doing MCA? Will I get direct admission?
  17. Direct 2nd year admission in an engineering college after diploma?
  18. What can I do if I dont succeed in IIT or AIEEE entrance exam?
14th May 2012, 11:35 AM
k.hemanth
Junior Member+

Default Re: Can I get direct admission in good engineering college after securing 97% in IPE of AP?

no way...............watever youy got in ipe its just for the sake of 25% only........you must attend for eamcet and in that u must get good score then only you will get a seat in good college..........if you are intersted in paying management quota fee then you can directly approach to the college...........
18th July 2012, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get direct admission in good engineering college after securing 97% in IPE of AP?

i got 126oo rank in AP emcet in which good eng.college i will get for admission
22nd May 2013, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

plsssssssss tel me which college can i get after getting 16000 to 20000 rank in eamcet and 95% in my boards
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?