23rd August 2011, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

When is the improvement exam of 12th?

sir i got 62% in 12th & i have to go for BITSAT so tell me the important dates of improvement forms of class 12th .

1st October 2011, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When is the improvement exam of 12th?

sir, Is ther any bank in calicut kerala is issuing application for improvement examination
24th December 2011, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

sir, pls tell us abt the final improvement exam date for 2.
2nd January 2012, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Is improvement exam with the current 12 students?
28th January 2012, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

i have not recieved the admit card for cbse improvement of maths paper 2012 . when will i recieve the admit card
5th March 2012, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

when i fail in any subject in improvement exam . what marks will be added in marksheet
28th May 2012, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

sir i got compartment in maths, cn i give improvement exam??????? and when its forms and from where i get its forms
28th May 2012, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

When will the result of improvement test of 12th be declared ?
16th June 2012, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

I wanted to know that what is the process of improvement exams of 10 2 commerce. and also wanted to know when will it be held?
21st March 2013, 08:32 AM
Unregistered

sir, i wrote my 2 exams this year(2013) im afraid that i will not pass in 2 subjects. sir will i be able to write the compartment exams for these subjects in this year itself? will i loose my 1 year?
21st March 2013, 01:51 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

If you are not getting admission in BITS due to low marks in the CBSE 12th board, the improvement exam conducted by the CBSE is the right step. The exam is very critical for those who want to improve their marks to take admission for the right course.

The admission for any graduation course is done on the basis of candidate's performance in the 12th board.

The dates of improvement exams are yet to be announced for this year. However what you should know is that improvement exam forms are released in August or September. Only after filling the form you can apply for the Improvement Exam.

It is also important to know that you can only appear for the Improvement Exam is the succeeding year after passing the 12th board. If you have completed 12th standard in 2012 then you can appear for the exam is 2013 but not in 2014.

You should also keep in mind that you must have passed the subjects in which you want to appear for in the Improvement Exam. This exam is not for the candidates who have failed in the exams.

In my opinion you should always appear in the all 5 subjects of the 12th standard instead of one or two. Since there is separate marksheet for the improvement exam, it would be odd to carry about two different marksheet.

Which is why you should appear for all the 5 subjects to have a single marksheet. As I have already mentioned that the forms are released in the months of August or September. You will get the forms from selective branches of Syndicate Bank.
14th May 2013, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

When is the improvement exam to be held for 2013 batch??? This year students need not wait for a year to write their improvement exam it seems is it true???
5th June 2013, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Sir i got 49% in 12th hse bord...
But i m passed..
I want to give 12th bord exm again for improvement..
Is this possible?
Nd could i give this exam next year again...
28th June 2014, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Sir. I got 60% in 12th .I want to imrove my marks.when and where is improvement test of 12th science.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?