3rd November 2016, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and documents required to apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of Hyderabad?

Please let me know what are the documents required to apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of Hyderabad. I even don't know the procedure also of application. Kindly tell me how to apply. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of Hyderabad to study MBA at Lovely Professional University? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Procedure to apply for an education loan from Yes Bank? Necessary documents required for it?
  3. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Federal Bank to study MS in Germany?
  4. Procedure and documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Bank of India?
  5. How to get an education loan to study M.Tech in ECE from State Bank of Mysore?
  6. Necessary documents required to apply for an education loan from government bank? Is it possible to get the amount of education loan before admission?
  7. What kind of securities are required to get an Education Loan in State Bank of India? Documents required to apply?
  8. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur for M.Pharmacy course?
  9. Procedure and documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Bank of India for PhD(Biotechnology) course of USA?
  10. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Canara Bank?
  11. Am I eligible to get education loan for studying in BITS Pilani? -- [New]
  12. Disbursement procedure of HDFC Bank Education Loan? Documents required for disbursement?
  13. Which Bank sponsored Education Loan of Rs. 18 Lacs to study MS in India? Documents required to apply?
  14. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Indian Bank for B.Tech course?
  15. Documents required to apply an Education Loan in ICICI Bank for Physically disabled girl?
  16. Interest rates charges against Education Loan by Andhra Bank for B.Tech course? Documents required to apply for Education Loan?
  17. Documents required to submit to apply for Syndicate Bank Education Loan?
  18. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Massachusetts Institute of Technology?
6th November 2016, 04:09 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and documents required to apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of Hyderabad?

Procedure to get education loan from State Bank of Hyderabad :-

- On getting admission call, approach any branch of State Bank of Hyderabad which is near your residence.
- Contact the branch manager or the administrative officer for education loan request.
- Carry the admission call letter and the prospectus of the concerned institute along with you.
- Have a discussion on education loan scheme, get to know your eligibility and the terms and conditions along with the formalities which you need to perform in order to get the education loan sanctioned. Act as per bank's instructions to get your loan sanctioned.

The documents which will be required are :-
- Completely filled Education Loan Application Form.
- Mark sheets of last qualifying examination
- Admission call letter.
- Fee structure.
- 2 passport size photographs
- Co-borrower’s Bank account statement for the last six months
- House tax proof/Rent proof
- Brief statement of assets and liabilities, of the Co-borrower
- Proof of Income (i.e. Salary slips/ Form 16 etc)
6th November 2016, 07:29 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and documents required to apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of Hyderabad?

Documents required to apply for an Education loan in State Bank of Hyderabad are listed below :-

--> Education loan application form
--> 10th, 12th and Bachelor's degree Marks Sheets
--> Identity Proof
--> Residence Proof
--> Income Proof
--> Admission Letter
--> Passport Size photographs
--> Collateral Security property documents
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?