8th February 2017, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

Can a Mechanical engineering holder apply for IAS exam? How to prepare for this exam? Best coaching institutes in Delhi for it?

Hello sir, I am Mechanical engineering holder and want to apply for IAS exam. Can I apply for it? How can I prepare for this exam? Best coaching institutes in Delhi for it?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I prepare for IAS entrance exam? Best coaching institutes in Delhi for IAS?
  2. What is the fee structure of IAS Coaching Institutes?
  3. How can I prepare for IAS entrance exam? Which coaching Institutes should I join for preparing?
  4. Best coaching center of Delhi for the preparation of IAS exam after Civil Engineering? Will I have to prepare for CSAT exam? -- [New]
  5. What are the best IAS coaching institutes in India? How to prepare for IAS exam while doing a job?
  6. Which are the top IAS coaching institutes in Allahabad and Delhi?
  7. Which are the coaching institutes that provide coaching from 2nd year for IAS? Institutes which are in South Delhi?
  8. Which are the good coaching institutes for chemical engineering in Jaipur? Can I prepare by doing self studies?
  9. Is it possible to fill IAS prelims form using 2nd graduation degree?
  10. Which are the coaching institutes in Delhi? Best coaching institutes in and around Delhi NCT region?
  11. List of coaching institutes of Delhi which are providing coaching for PT, Mains, CSAT and Interview under one roof
  12. Is it neccessary to take coaching in best institutes to prepare for IAS?
  13. Coaching institutes in Pune for IAS preparation?
  14. How can I do preparation for IAS exam after completing B.Sc? Do I have to join any Coaching Institutes for preparation?
  15. IAS preparation from Delhi? is Kohinoor coaching good? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Best coaching institutes in Delhi and Allahabad for IAS preparation?
  17. IAS coaching in Delhi for engineering students?
  18. Good coaching institutes in Delhi for preparation of admission in IIMs and XIC?
26th February 2017, 11:54 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a Mechanical engineering holder apply for IAS exam? How to prepare for this exam? Best coaching institutes in Delhi for it?

If you have passed the bachelor degree in mechanical engineering then you are eligible to appear for Civil Service examination. So, you can apply for it.

The eligibility to appear for examination is :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

Candidate's age must be between 21-32 years with relaxation in age for reserved category.

You can prepare for examination as according to syllabus of examination. The syllabus is available at www.upsc.gov.in. The examination is conducted in three stages.

Some of the institutes in Delhi for the preparation are :-

ALS.

Vision.

Chanakaya.

SRIRAM IAS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?