22nd April 2011, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Can a non medical stream be helpful if I pursue Law?

hi! I have taken the non medical stream and I am in class 12th. I wish to pursue law, but I want to know how can the science stream be beneficial in a course that is 'not science'?

22nd June 2011, 09:34 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can a non medical stream be helpful if I pursue Law?

Dear friend,

It does not matter at all which stream you belong in your 10(+2) to study law further. But you won't get any typical direct benefit from the science branch in your future study of law.

Law is all about the study of rules and regulations and it has no relation with science subjects. May be maths will be somewhat helpful in some cases. So for pursuing law a candidate can be from any stream.
18th November 2012, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can a non medical stream be helpful if I pursue Law?

Hi!Now I am in 9th std. But having tension about my future...... So I have Interest in Law or to be College Proffeser. Plz tell me what should I do??...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?