10th December 2015, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

What advance studies i should prefer after 12th from Open School?

I am studying 12th standard from open school. I want to know what advance studies i should prefer after passing my 12th class?

10th December 2015, 09:36 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What advance studies i should prefer after 12th from Open School?

After completion of class 12, one has various options to pursue higher studies according to one's interest.

Further studies depend on what subjects you have opted in class 12.

If you have chosen arts stream in class 12, then go for law courses, animation and multimedia, mass communication etc..,

If you have chosen science stream go for engineering and technology, architecture etc..,

One can do graduation in any of the fields like engineering, degree courses, medical, diploma courses, certification courses etc..,

After completion of graduation you can also pursue post graduation in the respective field.
11th December 2015, 04:02 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You can go for graduation and even post graduation from Open school itself, it does provide facility to candidates who actually don't have time to pursue regular course.

Therefore, first of all you decide what course you wish to go for and then make a decision.
13th December 2015, 09:22 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

After the completion of class 12th from open school, you can opt for higher studies by taking admission in Graduation level course and then completing your Graduation you can opt for Post Graduation course in your stream related subjects.
You can opt these courses from regular as well as from open Universities also.
You can also pursue any of the professional courses based on your department.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?