4th January 2012, 01:35 PM
naveen77

Can an NRI pursue Biomedical engineering in Tamilnadu?

im pursuing my higher secondary in MALAYSIA.im willing to undergo BIOMEDICAL ENGG in TAMIL NADU.pls give me the NRI quota details. NOTE: IM AN INDIAN CITIZEN.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering?
  2. Biomedical engineering: Job Opportunities, Scope, Colleges in Tamilnadu?
  3. Is it possible to join Tamilnadu Engineering Colleges under government or NRI quota after passing 12th from Dubai?
  4. What can I do after inter biology? What career can I pursue between Genetics engineering, biomedical engineering?
  5. ME or MBA? after B.E-Biomedical Engineering? will the MBA- Hospital management in ramachandra medical university be a better choice?
  6. Best colleges for Biomedical engineering in Tamil Nadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Isn't IIT the right institute to study Biomedical Engineering? Best Biomedical Engineering Institutes in India?
  8. NRI quota for MBBS in government medical of Tamilnadu? What is the yearly fees in government medical college of Tamilnadu for NRI students?
  9. What are the higher education option for me after B.tech in Bio Medical? -- [New]
  10. What is the scope for B-Tech in Biomedical engineering? What is the payscale of Biomedical engineer?
  11. Will it be good to pursue M.Tech in Biomedical Engineering after B.Tech Biotechnology? What are the job prospects in this area?
  12. How to do M.Tech in biomedical engineering after completing B.Tech in biomedical engineering
  13. List of companies providing internship for biomedical engineering in Bangalore or TamilNadu?
  14. What are the employment opportunities in Biomedical Engineering? Which colleges are the best to do biomedical engineering?
  15. Is there any NRI quota for engineering for Delhi Government Engineering Colleges?
  16. Where can I do the Biomedical Projects? Title and the project center in and around Tamilnadu?
  17. List of Biomedical Companies that allow Biomedical Projects to be done by the candidates pursuing final year BE in Biomedical Engineering in Chennai?
  18. What is the future of M.Tech Biomedical engineering? List of M.Tech Biomedical engineering jobs?
28th June 2015, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can an NRI pursue Biomedical engineering in Tamilnadu?

What are the b.tech biomedical engineering colleges in trichy
28th June 2015, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can an NRI pursue Biomedical engineering in Tamilnadu?

What are the b.tech biomedical engineering colleges in trichy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?