30th May 2018, 08:41 AM
Unregistered

Minimum height required to join Rajasthan Police for Indian Army ex-serviceman?

Hello, I am an ex-serviceman of Indian Army. I want to apply for Rajasthan Police. So, for joining Rajasthan Police what minimum height required? Please help me to know about the height criteria. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the minimum height required to join the Army? How can I apply for the same?
  2. Am I eligible to join Army if I have height 170 cm?
  3. Am I eligible to join Indian Army after completing 12th science with 50%? Minimum and Maximum height required to join Indian Army?
  4. Am I eligible to join Indian Army after completing 12th Arts with 50%? Minimum and Maximum height required to join Indian Army?
  5. Need information about relaxation in age limit for ST candidates in Rajasthan Police?
  6. What kind of Physical test is required to join Indian Army? Minimum height and weight required to join?
  7. Need information regarding ex-serviceman quota in Rajasthan Administrative Services?
  8. Can I join Indian Army as an Army Officer after having a height of 167 cms?
  9. Educational qualification required for becoming SI in Rajasthan Police?
  10. Is there any quota for Ex-Serviceman of Indian Air Force to join as Sub-Inspector in Telangana State Police?
  11. What is the minimum height required for Indian Army? Can I join with 162 cms of height?
  12. Need information about ex-serviceman quota in Chandigarh Police?
  13. What is the minimum height required to join CID police?
  14. Procedure to join Rajasthan Police as SI after retiring from Army
  15. Procedure followed to get a a job in Madhya Pradesh police after serving Indian Army for 12 years?
  16. Age limit and qualification required for an Ex-Army serviceman to apply for SI and Constable post of Maharashtra Police?
  17. Can I join Indian Army being a candidate with a height of 5 Feet and 5 inches? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the minimum height required for the selection of SA in Kerala Police?
31st May 2018, 12:05 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum height required to join Rajasthan Police for Indian Army ex-serviceman?

Minimum height required to join Rajasthan police should be-
Height- 168 cm
Chest- 81 cm minimum
Expansion- 5 cm minimum
Age- 20 years to 25 years.
31st May 2018, 05:11 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum height required to join Rajasthan Police for Indian Army ex-serviceman?

This year Rajasthan Police gave a notice of constable, head constable and SI recruitments. Eligibility criteria is written below.

Eligibility Criteria to join Rajasthan Police as Constable:
>>Candidates should pass 10+2 exam in any discipline.
>> For male candidates, candidates age must be between 18 to 25 years. For female candidates, candidates age must be between 18 to 30 years.
>> Male candidates height must be minimum 168 Cm and female candidates height must be minimum 152 Cm.
>> Male candidates weight must be 47.5 Kg and there is no age restrictions for female candidates.
>> Candidates eyesight should be 6/6 with no colour blindness.

Eligibility criteria to join Rajasthan police as Head Constable:
>> Candidates should be graduate in any discipline.
>> Physical requirements are same as mentioned above.

Eligibility Criteria to join Rajasthan Police as Sub Inspector:
>> Candidates should be graduate in any discipline.
>> Physical requirements are same as mentioned above.

Check the attached document for further eligibility details.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Rajasthan-police-vacancy-exam-pattern-768x446.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	88.7 KB
ID:	211802  
31st May 2018, 07:12 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Minimum height required to join Rajasthan Police for Indian Army Ex-Serviceman is 168 cm.
Chest :- Minimum 81 cm ( with 5 cm expansion)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?