9th August 2012, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Can a student of Bio Science apply for NDA examination? I have passed class 12th with 60%

Can a student of bio science aply for nda examination? I have passed class 12 and secure 60%

12th August 2012, 05:30 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a student of Bio Science apply for NDA examination? I have passed class 12th with 60%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can a student of bio science aply for nda examination? I have passed class 12 and secure 60%
Hey friend,

It is good to see your interest in joining NDA Exam as completing after +2.UPSC(Union Public Service Commission) conducts various exams and the NDA Exam is also conducted by it.This exam is known as one of the defence service exam and this exam is conducted every year for candidates to join in defence froces of India

Being a Bio Science in +2 you are eligible for applying for the NDA exam as you are satisfying the needed education qualification for the exam.

Not only satisfying the education qualification makes you eligible for joining in NDA as you need to satisfy the other criteria's also.

The other criteria's would include such as:

Nationality:

> The candidate must be a citizen of India

Martial Status:

> The candidate must be a unmarried male candidate as they are only eligible.

Age Limit:

> The age limit needed for the NDA exam must have 16 1/2-19 years old

Education Qualification:

> The candidate appearing for the exam must have completed +2 from a recognized school board of education for joining in Indian Army.

> In the case of showing interest in joining in Indian Navy or Air Force means you need to have completed +2 with physics and mathematics as subjects

Physical Standard:

The candidate who is satisfying all these criteira's is eligible for applying for the NDA Exam

You can get more information regarding the exam at the official site of UPSC at http://www.upsc.gov.in

ALL THE BEST
12th August 2012, 06:32 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a student of Bio Science apply for NDA examination? I have passed class 12th with 60%

Yes, a student of Bio science can apply for NDA exam after 12th standard. There is no need of any percentage of marks in 12th for application to NDA exam.

NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY(NDA), the entrance exam for which is conducted by UPSC two times a year as NDA-I and NDA-II for entry in to Indian Army, Navy and Air Force wing of NDA.

To be eligible to apply for NDA, one must be an unmarried Indian male. He should either appear for the final 12th exam or pass in any stream from a recognised Board wnd should be within the age of 16.5 to 19 years of age with good Physical and Mental Fitness.

As a student of Bio Science with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics, you are eligible to apply for all the three wings of NDA.

The selecton is through written exam, personal interview, Physical Fitness Test and finally through Medical Test.

For further information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
12th August 2012, 10:02 PM
vidh
Senior Member+

hello,
Yes, a student of Bio science can apply for NDA exam after 12th standard. There is no need of any percentage of marks in 12th for application to NDA exam.

NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY(NDA), the entrance exam for which is conducted by UPSC two times a year as NDA-I and NDA-II for entry in to Indian Army, Navy and Air Force wing of NDA.

To be eligible to apply for NDA, one must be an unmarried Indian male. He should either appear for the final 12th exam or pass in any stream from a recognised Board wnd should be within the age of 16.5 to 19 years of age with good Physical and Mental Fitness.

As a student of Bio Science with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics, you are eligible to apply for all the three wings of NDA.

The selecton is through written exam, personal interview, Physical Fitness Test and finally through Medical Test.

For further information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
regards
vidhi
12th August 2012, 11:03 PM
yogesh8955347778

Thumbs up Re: Can a student of Bio Science apply for NDA examination? I have passed class 12th with 60%

It is good to see your interest in joining NDA Exam as completing after +2.UPSC(Union Public Service Commission) conducts various exams and the NDA Exam is also conducted by it.This exam is known as one of the defence service exam and this exam is conducted every year for candidates to join in defence froces of India

Being a Bio Science in +2 you are eligible for applying for the NDA exam as you are satisfying the needed education qualification for the exam.

Not only satisfying the education qualification makes you eligible for joining in NDA as you need to satisfy the other criteria's also.

The other criteria's would include such as:

Nationality:

> The candidate must be a citizen of India

Martial Status:

> The candidate must be a unmarried male candidate as they are only eligible.

Age Limit:

> The age limit needed for the NDA exam must have 16 1/2-19 years old

Education Qualification:

> The candidate appearing for the exam must have completed +2 from a recognized school board of education for joining in Indian Army.

> In the case of showing interest in joining in Indian Navy or Air Force means you need to have completed +2 with physics and mathematics as subjects

BEST OF LUCK
12th November 2012, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

now,i am studying in 2 class with biology,chemistry nd physics.i want join navy,what i can do?
12th November 2012, 06:58 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Minimum Academic Qualification required for NDA Exam is applicant must having the basic qualification of Intermediate (12th) from a recognized School or equivalent qualification . If you having this qualification then you are eligible to apply for this examination .

NDA Means National Defence Academy Examination and this examination is conducted by UPSC twice in a year . 2013 NDA Exam notification announced soon.

If you are completed 12th exam with Physics and Mathematics as subjects then you are eligible to apply for all the three wings the NDA Examination . NDA wings are Air force , Navy and Army . If you are not studied physics and mathematics as subjects then you are not eligible to apply for Navy and Air force . But you are eligible to apply for Army examination .

Minimum age limits must have attained the age of 16.5 years and not more than 19 years at the time of appearing for this examination and there is no upper age limits . And Only unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply for this examination . To crack this examination , applicant must have to clear the Written , Physical Test as well as Personal Interview .

More details , Visit the official website :: www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?