6th April 2011, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Can a student take admission in AIEEE under B.Tech course if he fails in 1 subject in 12th boards?

can a student take admission under aieee in b-tech if fails in 1 subject in 12 board exam this year means he has compartment ??

Related Questions:
  1. How many chances are given to clear IIT JEE after passing 12th?
  2. Repeat Test style of 12th GSEB Science -- [New]
  3. Can one get admission in 12th CBSE after failing in 11th
  4. What is the cutoff percentage required in 12th boards to get admission for B.Tech?
  5. Are there any colleges(In Mumbai or Pune) where I can get admission after scoring 23 marks in AIEEE, 57 in MHT CET and 67.3% 57.3% in 12th Maharashtra Boards? Should I opt for Management Quota for admission?
  6. Would I be considered under Delhi reserved quota for taking admission in DTU, if I do my 12th(CBSE) from Rajasthan? What rank should I secure in AIEEE for getting admission in DTU?
  7. Is it possible to go for MBA in IT after BBA or BBM?
  8. Will I get admission in hotel management if i fail in 1 subject in 12th boards exams?
  9. Is BIT, Noida good for bba and btech? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I get direct admission in UPES Dehradun after scoring 92% marks in CBSE 12th exam?
  11. Can I do 12th in commerce after Passing 10th in 1984, 12th in 1986 and B.E in Electrical branch?
  12. Any colleges where I can get admission after scoring 23 marks in AIEEE? Should I opt for Management quota for admission?
  13. Will I get admission in top colleges after scoring 77 in AIEEE and 88.4% in CBSE board
  14. Can I do BCA without maths in HSC commerce?
  15. Will the student be admitted into the college if he/she fails to qualify the medical test before admission?
  16. How can I get readmission if scored low marks in Mathematics of 10th standard?
  17. What is suggested to appear for NATA in 12th class or after 12th boards?
  18. Can I get admission in NIT if scored 95 marks in JEE Mains and expecting 90% in 12th CBSE being a ST student?
8th April 2011, 11:09 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a student take admission in AIEEE under B.Tech course if he fails in 1 subject in 12th boards?

It is a must that the candidate appearing for the exam should be a 12th pass. So there is no room for compartments. You cannot appear for the AIEEE exam and you will not be eligible for the engineering course. You need to first clear all your papers. Before applying for the test be sure that it is in the area of your interest.
8th April 2011, 11:57 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a student take admission in AIEEE under B.Tech course if he fails in 1 subject in 12th boards?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can a student take admission under aieee in b-tech if fails in 1 subject in 12 board exam this year means he has compartment ??

No, You Are Not Eligible To Get Admission In B.tech Course, If You Have Got Compartment In One Subject.

Because To Get Admission In B.tech Course, You Have To Clear Pass In Your 12th Examination. So, Please Try To Clear Your Compartment First, Only Then You Will Get Admission In B.tech Course.

To Get Admission In B.tech Course, You Have To Scored Minimum 55% Marks In Your 12th Examination, Only Then You Will Get Admission In B.tech In Top Private Colleges.

So, If You Have Get Compartment In One Subject, then Sorry You Are Not Eligible to Get Admission In B.tech Course.
9th April 2011, 12:17 AM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

If you able to clear the subject,before admission start by the Engineering college.

You can take the admission,otherwise you will be lossing your wonderful career........

So dont make this to happen,work hard and give the failed exam,you will be definitely you will going pass.

Dont miss,this kind of career will be come for only selected candidates,so don't miss this opportuinity...
9th April 2011, 01:49 AM
kanchanyadav
Senior Member+

Hi,

A candidate can only apply for AIEEE exam if he/she has cleared all the subjects in 12th exams and scored a minimum of 55% in 12th.

As you are having compartment in one subject, so first clear that exam

and then fill up the form of AIEEE and then only you are eligible for taking admission for B-Tech in any college.

So, work hard and prepare well for your exam

All the Best
9th April 2011, 04:29 PM
siddharthkathuria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
no,you need to clear all the subjects for getting eligible for admission through eee
9th April 2011, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

if i'll get 49% or 48% in board then can i get admission in eng college
9th April 2011, 10:15 PM
balathegreat
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Can a student take admission in AIEEE under B.Tech course if he fails in 1 subject in 12th boards?

No it is must and necessary that you need to pass in all subjects of 12th board exam.
23rd April 2011, 03:52 AM
Unregistered

I was unable to write 2 ques no. Out of 3 in my enginerin graphics exam in cbse 2011 board. .do u thnk dat i wil lose my marks on such a small mistake
19th May 2011, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

why i am not admitte in engineering that fall down in 1 subject?
25th May 2011, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

Can a student take admission in AIEEE under B.Tech course if he fails in 1 subject in 12th boards, the what is the procedure
25th May 2011, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 47 percent in pcm and 60 percent in overall is iam able for admission in b.tech
28th May 2011, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

If a candidate scores in AIEEE'2011 and fails in one subject of CBSE ( Which would be cleared by 31st July 2011),can he get admission in engineering or Architecture ? Overall marks in CBSE with Minimum pass mark in failed subject is 60%.
7th June 2011, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in B.Arch if i am 12th fail in all 3 subjects
18th July 2011, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

If a candidate scores in AIEEE'2011 and comparts in one subject of CBSE. Which would be cleared by 31st July 2011,can he get admission in engineering or Architecture ? Overall marks in CBSE with Minimum pass mark in failed subject is 65%.
19th August 2011, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Can i take a addmission in BE/B.Tech when i clear 12th class private passed
25th March 2012, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

i got compartment in boards..... subject is maths..
but i am damn sure that i can score good marks in maths in compartment.....
But problem is that if i Clear AIEEE'2012..
then should i still applicable for taking admission in it...
25th March 2012, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

If i will fail in 2 subjects in 12th board exam , then i overall fail or pass in 12th ??
6th June 2012, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

sir/madam,
i belong to st category and i passed my 12th with 65.6% from council. And pcm with 50%, bt in mathematics i got only 27. So, will i get admission in b.tech course through aieee ?
If i also get in aieee.
Please reply.
10th June 2012, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 31 in AIEEE will i get admission in b.tech...
16th June 2012, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam
i had scored 67 in aieee and i had passed my h.s exam with 65.6%. In physics(56),chemistry(55),english(75). But in mathematics i had got only 27. So will i able to get admission through aieee(b.tech course) now ?
please reply
16th June 2012, 09:36 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

To sit for the AIEEE exam its mandatory to get 50% in physics, mathematics and chemistry taken together and pass in all the subjects.

So failing in one subject even means you won't get admission in any college.

So its advisable to clear the backlogs and give the exam another time.
16th June 2012, 09:38 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

To sit for the AIEEE exam its mandatory to get 50% in physics, mathematics and chemistry taken together and pass in all the subjects.

So failing in one subject even means you won't get admission in any college.

So its advisable to clear the backlogs and give the exam another time.
10th September 2012, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

can a private student from u.p baord take admission in b-tech?
2nd March 2014, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

i have done my 10 2 with pcb frm uttarakhand board, now i want to do again 10 2 with a single subject in mathematics, for taking admission in b.tech can i do it?????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?