29th May 2012, 01:49 AM
Unregistered

Can we apply for both compartment and improvement exam during the same year?

That sir,during july/august can we apply for both compartment and improvement exam during same year?

29th May 2012, 10:27 AM
Superankur

Default Re: Can we apply for both compartment and improvement exam during the same year?

Surely u can.you can give both exam in same year.Compart. exam occur in the jul-aug and forms for improvement are fill in nov-december month. So good luck;-)
29th May 2012, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can we apply for both compartment and improvement exam during the same year?

i have got compartment in maths in cbse 12th 2012 , so can i apply for improvement also after my compartment exam
1st June 2012, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

i am fail in two subjects out of 6 subjects in cbse 12th 2012, so can i give retest or compartment in both the subjects?
4th June 2012, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

i got FT in chem nd 6 marks in maths but it is considered additional cz f painiting!
nd i want to give entrances for engineering..
so what i want to ask z that can i appear for 2 exams like for both chem nd maths??

and what does this improvement exam meanS?
pls reply on [email protected]
7th June 2012, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

when will be 2012 improvement exam of cbse 12th class as i have passed my 12th in 2011?n where can i get the improvement form?
11th June 2012, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

sir i have compartment in maths so we can i write my compartment exam???? please do reply on my mobile number 09600700294.
23rd August 2012, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

sir please inform me about 3rd compartment date on my no. 9889417387. sir please do so
22nd February 2013, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

can i compartment exam and improvement exam on the same year....
if i write maths in compartment exam can i write same subject maths in improvement exam in the same year?

if write maths in compartment exam and cleared and wrote improvement exam in the same year. do i have eligibilty criteria for IIT.
please help me.
27th May 2013, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Can i give compartment in maths and improvement in chemistry and physics.
Please sir reply in my mobile 9984884991
18th June 2013, 08:39 AM
Unregistered

i have also the same type of question.my doubt is cleared now about the compartmental and improvement exam.i just want to know when the improvement forums will be available and will i have to give exams for those subjects in which i have failed in 12th or in all subjects.i am from jac board so pls reply.
2nd August 2013, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

can i give compatmental exam in next year.due to some medical purpose .plz sir reply fast
11th May 2014, 09:04 AM
Unregistered

I am fail in math in 12th board .how can i give exam of compartment?
25th June 2014, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

I have compartment in chemistry so can i apply for its improvement after the compartment exam ?
19th July 2014, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

Can i give jac board intermediate improvement exam is it worth for selection in nda and other exam and can i do graduation from improvement certificate
27th July 2014, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Campartment n improvement exam is same or different . Exam form are diffeerently available or not
8th August 2014, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

hello sir i got recompartment in maths pls suggest me wht to do now i am very confused and depressd
14th September 2014, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

sir i have compartment in physics ....can i fill recompatment farm with improvement farm for chemistry
15th September 2014, 02:11 AM
Unregistered

Is the improvement and compartment paper are same

I mean I want to khow I should I prepare for improvement exam
25th May 2015, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam
I have failed in chem this year. i have been placed in compartment exam. i just passed in phy and maths. is it possible that i can give improvement exam in phy and maths along with the compartment exam in chem
28th May 2015, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Can l filll the form with compartment student ? I have passed all paper but economics paper l got only 33 marks so l want to appear with july 2015 . I passed 12th in 2015 pl give me suggestion this no 9878400643
8th August 2015, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

i got compartment in math's in 2014-2015, can i appear in NIOS exam this year , what be it's registration & examination procedure, please reply immediately on 9634239774.
9th August 2015, 09:37 PM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

-> Of course , it is possible
you can appear in compartment and improvement exam in same year .
--> For example , In 12th after the announcement of results of compartment exams .
-> Within a month they will release the notifications about the dates of improvement exams .
-> You can appear in that exams if you wish to improve your percentage .
2nd May 2018, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

I got less marks in physics and chemistry but I am not failed (2018). Can I give compartment exam .
22nd May 2018, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

May I apply for both improvement and compartment exam form in the same year for same subject
17th June 2018, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

I want to give improvement in all five subjects, in which month exam will held ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?