23rd August 2017, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Can we do CA course while doing graduation in computer science?

Can we do CA course while taking doing graduation in computer science? What are the minimum criteria they will look for? Can someone please provide me the right details on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me back soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be eligible for IPS if I take Computer Science for graduation?
  2. Difference Between Computer Science B.Sc and Computer Science B.Ed
  3. After BSc electronics is it possible to do MCS?
  4. How to do graduation after completion of 12th board? I am a science stream computer science student
  5. Eligibility to do M.Tech in computer Science after B.Sc in Computer Science and without appearing for GATE exam?
  6. List of various diploma courses after BDS? Where are the courses offered?
  7. After BCA can I do M.Sc in Computer Science?
  8. After B.A English can I do MCA? What is the eligibility of that course?
  9. Can we do CA course while doing graduation in computer science?
  10. Is M.Sc(Tech) and M.Tech degree are same? How may I get details?
  11. After graduation what to do in field of Computer Science?
  12. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  13. Colleges to pursuing MSc computer science? Which are the entrances I have to appear?
  14. Which is the best field to do Ph.D after MCA?
  15. How can I do graduation in BSc directly for TYBSc? Is there any way to take admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What can I do after my graduation in computer science? I have scored 50% in graduation and 55% in HSC and 58% in SSC
  17. What is the eligibility criteria required to get admission in Manipal University for M.Tech in Computer Science? Can I pursue M.Tech in Computer science after completing BE Computer Science?
  18. Computer Science is offered in MBA? List of colleges offering Computer Science specialization in MBA? -- [New]
25th August 2017, 03:55 AM
starberry

Default Re: Can we do CA course while doing graduation in computer science?

Yes, you can do CA coaching classes along with graduation. There is no particular college for CA course. Candidates who want become CA (Chartered Accountant) have to clear its qualifying examination. There are coaching centers that would help in preparation for this examination. To appear for this exam, minimum qualification required is bachelors degree .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?