16th July 2011, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

Can we do M.Ed private or correspondence, part time from Jamia?

can we do m.ed private,correspondence or part time fro jamia?

Related Questions:
  1. Can M.Tech correspondence or part time job fetch you a lecturer job in any private engineering college?
  2. Is MDU offering M.Ed correspondence or part time?
  3. List of AICTE approved distance colleges which offer Diploma in Mechanical Engineering to NCVT Trade Machinist in India? -- [New]
  4. Am I eligible to do M.E Part time after completing correspondence B.E Mechanical Engineering? Procedure to join M.E(Part Time)?
  5. Will it be good to do M.S or M.E in correspondence? List of universities offering correspondence or part time courses?
  6. What is the fee structure for M.Tech Part time in Anna University per year? Duration of part time and correspondence for doing M.Tech?
  7. What is the duration of M.E in correspondence? What are the class timings for part time?
  8. How to get 11th standard application form of Jamiya College?
  9. Procedure to apply for B.Ed correspondence course in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  10. How effective will it be to do MS or ME in correspondence? List of universities offering correspondence or part time(weekend)?
  11. What should I do to join the correspondence course in LLB? What is the fees and can I do part time?
  12. Universities conducting M.Tech correspondence course full time as well as part time? Fee structure details and subjects in M.Tech?
  13. How to opt for M.E in part time or correspondence? What is the fee structure?
  14. How to enroll for B.Pharma(part-time or correspondence) after 12th standard with commerce?
  15. MCA part time course: Admission procedure? Form dates? difference between part time and correspondence?
  16. Procedure to pursue B.Ed correspondence course from Jamia Millia University?
  17. Courses in the field of Medical Science other than MBBS? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which is better between Part time or Correspondence M.E after B.E degree?
3rd August 2011, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can we do M.Ed private or correspondence, part time from Jamia?

i want to do m.ed.correspondance from jamia
3rd August 2011, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can we do M.Ed private or correspondence, part time from Jamia?

can i do m.ed.correspondance from jamia university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?