23rd April 2018, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Can we join Masters degree from different university after passing graduation from a different university?

I completed my B.Com from Madras University. Now, I'm in Kerala and was thinking to do M.Com. So, am I eligible to join M.Com under Kerala University? Will there be any issue?

12th May 2018, 06:37 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can we join Masters degree from different university after passing graduation from a different university?

As far as you are concerned about your eligibility for pursuing your Master degree in Commerce stream from a university different to the university from where have you completed your bachelor degree then I would like to let you know that you are certainly eligible if your last university (i.e; Madras University in your case ) is recognized.
15th May 2018, 02:40 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can we join Masters degree from different university after passing graduation from a different university?

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in master degree in other universities.

Candidates passed bachelor degree from a recognised university are eligible to change their university or college in master degree.

For admission procedure visit the official website of respective university.
15th May 2018, 04:56 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, one change his/her college or university after the graduation to get admission in master course.

So, you are eligible to take admission in other university if you will satisfy the complete qualification criteria for admission.
15th May 2018, 07:03 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

It is not mandatory to complete the bachelor and master degree in same university or college.

So, you are eligible to change the university if you are interested in getting admission in some another university.

There is no issue regarding it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?