1st May 2016, 02:12 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for B.Ed course after completion of graduation from UP college?

I want to take admission in Ahmedabad university. I am the student of Uttar Pradesh. and I have done graduation from u.p.college. now I m pursuing M.A. from vidhyapeeth university. my percentage in graduation is 45. Can you please answer me soon?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for CTET exam if I have scored only 44% marks in Graduation?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for B.Ed course after completion of graduation from UP college? -- [New]
  3. Am I eligible to apply for CA course after completion of graduation with 48% marks?
  4. Am I eligible for CTET exam after completing Graduation with 44% marks?
  5. Is it possible to apply for graduation course after completion of 12th commerce after 10 years?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for astrophysics course after completion of B.Sc course? Which college to apply?
  7. Can I apply for post graduation after completion of my BA graduation from YCMOU?
  8. Is it possible to do direct graduation right after completion of 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the procedure for doing BED in Rajasthan? I have done B.Com from Nagpur University
  10. Am I eligible to apply for TGT Maths after completion of B.Com graduation course?
  11. Can I take M.Com course after completion of graduation course in BA with 65% marks?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for Bank PO exam after completion of graduation with 50% and post graduation with 63% marks?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for IAS after completion of B.A Vocational and also graduation in marketing and management of Insurance?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for manager test after completion of graduation in Bank?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for MBA course after completion of graduation with 55% marks?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for LLB course after completion of BBA graduation course?
  17. What are the career options after completion of B.Sc graduation?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for Industrial Law LLM course after completion of post graduation course?
1st May 2016, 10:42 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for B.Ed course after completion of graduation from UP college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to take admission in Ahmedabad university. I am the student of Uttar Pradesh. and I have done graduation from u.p.college. now I m pursuing M.A. from vidhyapeeth university. my percentage in graduation is 45. Can you please answer me soon?
Your graduation degree percentage is 45%.

So you are not eligible for B.Ed course.

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education. This is a teacher training course.

Those candidates who have completed graduation or masters degree with above 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible for B.Ed course.

There are no age criteria.
1st May 2016, 04:17 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for B.Ed course after completion of graduation from UP college?

I am sorry to say that you cannot opt to pursue B.Ed course after completion of your graduation scoring a minimum of 45% in aggregate as the minimum marks required in graduation to opt for the course in 55% in aggregate.
1st May 2016, 10:00 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You need graduation with at least 50% marks to become eligible for B.Ed admission through any entrance exam. For reserved category candidates there is 5% relaxation in marks.

Hence, if you fulfill above criteria then surely you can apply for B.Ed admission. Admission notification is released by the concerned university.
1st May 2016, 11:03 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education. This is teacher training course which has become compulsory in recent time to become teacher in government schools.

Eligibility criteria for Bachelor of Education is:

1. Only those candidates who have done bachelor's degree in education from a recognized university is eligible for Bachelor of Education.

2. Second most important criteria for Bachelor of Education is that minimum percentage of marks in bachelor's degree is 50% for general and OBC candidates and 45 % for SC/ST candidates.

You have only 45% marks, if you are from SC/ST category, then you are eligible for Bachelor of Education otherwise not.
2nd May 2016, 01:07 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to pursue B.Ed course from any recognised university. B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education and it is one year course for specialization in teaching.

The eligibility to appear for entrance examination to get admission in course is candidate must have passed bachelor's degree from any recognised university with minimum 50%.

So, you are not eligible but there is 5% relaxation in aggregate for candidates of reserved category. So, if you belongs to reserved category you are eligible for the admission.
2nd May 2016, 01:30 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Yes, you are eligible to apply for B.Ed after completing Graduation. The most essential eligibility criteria for pursuing the B.Ed course is that the applicant should be a graduate in any discipline with not less than 50% of marks from a recognized university.
2nd May 2016, 01:53 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
If you have scored over 50% marks in Graduation then you are eligible for B.Ed course. The eligibility to study the B.Ed course is a pass in Graduation with 50% marks from a recognized university. The aspirant has to appear for an entrance examination for the admission to the course. The duration of the course is 2 years (increased from 1 to 2 year). The course is available in many colleges or institutions in all the cities in India.
14th June 2016, 07:15 PM
Expert king

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education. This is a teacher training course.

Being a graduate with 45% of marks you are not eligible for B.ED Course.
Because you have less percentage in your graduation.
The minimum percentage in graduation to get admission in B.Ed is 50%. So, you are not eligible for this cousre.
And there are many colleges were offering the B.Ed course the eligibility of marks will varies from college to college. So, you may get the admission in some non reputated colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?