8th May 2016, 02:08 AM
ram.p7078

Canada VISA with IELTS for PG Diploma

can i get visa of canada with ielts 6bands for pg diploma??plz...rply

Related Questions:
  1. IELTS band requirement for doing post graduate Diploma in Canada? How long will it take to process Visa?
  2. IELTS band requirement for post graduate diploma after B.Tech in Canada? How long before I have to process my Visa file?
  3. Possibility to get Student Visa to study MS in Canada for a candidate who has secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  4. Am I eligible to get study visa to Canada after completion of IELTS with 5.5 band?
  5. Chances of getting study VISA for Canada after writing IELTS?
  6. Am I eligible for PG Diploma in Canada? For which all streams am I eligible? Required score in IELTS for admission?
  7. Am I eligible for Canada study Visa? Required IELTS band? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Am I eligible for US visa with IELTS 6.5 bands overall?
  9. Can I get Canada Visa with IELTS score of 5.5 and 6 in Speaking?
  10. Is it possible for me to get Visa for studying abroad with 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  11. Can I get admission to study BS in Canada with mentioned Bands in each sections of IELTS? Is there any problem to get Visa?
  12. Will I get permanent or student visa with 5.5 IELTS score?
  13. Can I apply to study Visa in Canada after 10th in CBSE without IELTS?
  14. Can I get student visa to study in Canada if secured 6 Bands in IELTS and 65% in 12th PCB?
  15. What are the eligibility criteria required to apply for Student Visa in canada?
  16. When I will get Student Visa to study M.Sc in Germany if secured 7.0 Bands in IELTS?
  17. Can I get admission and student Visa to study Diploma Pharma Technician course in Canada?
  18. Admission and Visa for Canada with overall 6 bands?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?