15th May 2015, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply to study Visa in Canada after 10th in CBSE without IELTS?

Can i apply for study visa in canada after 10th in cbse without ielts

Some people say it is not necesary to appear for ielts

is this true?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Visa in Canada after passing 10th in CBSE board with 70 marks in English
  2. What are the eligibility criteria required to apply for Student Visa in canada?
  3. Am I eligible for Canada study Visa? Required IELTS band?
  4. Can I apply for study visa in Canada after completing IELTS and non medical with 63 marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is it possible to get Study Visa in Canada without IELTS for admission in class 11?
  6. Can I get Canada Visa with IELTS score of 5.5 and 6 in Speaking?
  7. Eligibility to apply for study visa of Canada after completing IELTS with 6 bands and non Medical with 55% marks?
  8. When I will get Student Visa to study M.Sc in Germany if secured 7.0 Bands in IELTS?
  9. Am I eligible for US visa with IELTS 6.5 bands overall?
  10. Can I study further in Canada after IELTS if passed 10th with 7.2 CGPA?
  11. IELTS band requirement for doing post graduate Diploma in Canada? How long will it take to process Visa?
  12. IELTS band requirement for post graduate diploma after B.Tech in Canada? How long before I have to process my Visa file?
  13. How can I study Bachelor's Degree in Abroad if my Canada Study Visa got rejected?
  14. Can I get Student Visa to study in Canada if secured 74% in 12th Science and 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  15. How many IELTS score is required to apply for Canada Study Visa?
  16. How can I study in Australia if secured 6 Bands in IELTS but less than 40% in 12th and graduation?
  17. Is it possible for me to get Visa for studying abroad with 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  18. Can I get student Visa after completing 10th ICSE? Minimum percentage required for it? Whether a Guardian taking responsibilities as a sponsor for Visa application?
15th May 2015, 07:14 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply to study Visa in Canada after 10th in CBSE without IELTS?

No, you need to appear for IELTS(General Module) exam to study in Canada. IELTS(General Module) exam is for the candidates, who want to join in Higher secondary schooling in Canada. And most of the schools and universities in canada offers admissions by considering IELTS score of the applicants. So, to continue your higher studies in Canada, you should appear for IELTS(General Module) exam.
27th January 2016, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply to study Visa in Canada after 10th in CBSE without IELTS?

I am 10th passed from CBSE and i have not done ILET can get visa of any country for higher education ?
24th February 2016, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

I am going to complete my 10th class now can go to Canada without ielts
12th May 2016, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

I got a 80percent marks in 10 the class when I complete my 10 the class can I go to Canada in study visa without ileta and without 1, 2 claasing
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?