10th December 2016, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

What are the career opportunities available after completing class 12th (Computer Science)?

Respected Sir, I have completed my class 12th with Computer Science and now it I want to continue with my studies so I want to know what are the career opportunities available after completing class 12th (Computer Science)? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Which course should I pursue after class 12th if I am interested in Computer? What are the career opportunities after completing the course?
  2. What are the career opportunities available after completing class 12th with Science stream? Which course should I pursue that has the best career and job scope?
  3. What are the career opportunities available after completing B.Sc Computer Science? Should I pursue M.Sc or any other course?
  4. Am I eligible to pursue a career in Geology after completing class 12th Computer Science?
  5. Which course has the best job opportunities after completing class 12th Computer Science?
  6. Career opportunities after completing 12th (PCMB) with Biology as main subject
  7. What are the career opportunities after completing class 12th? Can I pursue Aerospace Engineering?
  8. What are the career opportunities available after completing class 12th with Commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What are the career opportunities after completing B.Sc Statistics, Maths and Computer Science?
  10. Which course other than Engineering has the best career opportunities? How can I apply for the course?
  11. What should I do after completing class 12th (Science) that has a good career scope?
  12. Career Opportunities for 12th Class Mathematics candidates
  13. Can I pursue Computer Science after completing class 12th with (PCM)? Which college is the best for pursuing Computer Science course in Agra?
  14. What are the career opportunities available after completing class 12th with Arts stream?
  15. Which is the best career option after completing class 12th with Maths group that has the best job opportunities?
  16. Can I pursue a Career in Computer Science after completing class 10th? Is it a good career choice and will I get a good job after completing the course?
  17. What are the courses related to Maths available that I can pursue after completing class 12th? What are the career opportunities available after completing the course? -- [New]
  18. Which course should I pursue after completing class 12th (MPC) scoring 75% marks?
11th December 2016, 11:39 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the career opportunities available after completing class 12th (Computer Science)?

Career Opportunities available after completion of 12th Class in Computer Science:

There are many courses available to pursue after completion of 12th Class in Computer Science. Even though there are many course, good courses available to pursue are,

>> Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)

>> Bachelor of Science in Computer Science

Yes, you need to choose the best course between the above mentioned courses based on the course you will choose after Bachelor Degree. If you are willing to pursue MCA after BCA then you need to choose BCA course. On other side, if you are willing to pursue M.Sc then the best course I can suggest you to go with is B.Sc course in Bachelor Degree. I suggest you to go with BCA course to find better career.
12th December 2016, 01:50 AM
ranu shahi

Default Re: What are the career opportunities available after completing class 12th (Computer Science)?

There are various career opportunities available which you can offer after completing 12th with computer science. Some of them are:-BCA, Computer engineering. But you have to keep it in your mind always that for better job opportunities you have to do MCA after completing BCA. You can also do B.Ed with computer science to become a teacher.
12th December 2016, 09:18 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed my class 12th with Computer Science and now it I want to continue with my studies so I want to know what are the career opportunities available after completing class 12th (Computer Science)? Please answer as soon as possible.
After completion of 12th standard, you are eligible for graduation degree. List of the of graduation course are given below.

1.BCA

2.BBA

3.B.Sc in CS

4.B.Sc in IT

5.B.Tech
12th December 2016, 07:23 PM
karishma singh kashyap
Member+

If your selection is appropriate then you have various options. You are from computer field then according to me you should choose BCA after that you should pursue MBA.
But if you are not interested in this line then you should simply complete graduation or BCA a d try in government sector.
Some of them are as follows:-
Banking
SSC
LIC
MTS
CDS
UDC
IB
UPSC
MPSC
BPSC
JPSC

Age limit 21 years to 30 years.
12th December 2016, 08:51 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

List of courses you can join after passing your 12th standard with computer science as a additional subject:

Computer Science and Engineering

BSc in computer science

BCA

Digital Business Innovation and social media short course

Digital Signal Processing certificate course

Introduction to interactive 3D graphics short course
12th December 2016, 09:42 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

As you have completed your intermeadiate with computer science hence you can join these Computer Sciences courses:

BSc in Computer Science

Engineering in Computer Science

Software Engineering

BCA

Diploma courses in computer science

BSc in Information Technology
12th December 2016, 10:52 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

--- You can apply for JEE entrance exam after completion of 12th standard.

--- JEE is the entrance exam conducted for admission in engineering college.

--- Try to score your best in JEE exam and then participate in counseling process for admission in B.tech.

--- You can choose any stream in B.tech as per your interest.

--- After completion of b.tech, you can apply for civil services exams like IAS, IPS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?