7th July 2011, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

Career options after securing 51% in Matriculation?

I have 51% of marks in matriculation.what is the best carrier option. I am in confused of what to take in my 10+2

7th July 2011, 07:13 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Career options after securing 51% in Matriculation?

You have not secured not even 1st class in your Matriculation by scoring just 51%. My suggestion is to concentrate on studies well and get at least first class in your 10+2 and thereafter too.

As far as the branch that you choose in your 10+2 will build your career. Choose the brach with regard to your interest and try best efforts and get good result.

Decide yourself the area which you are interested either in Science stream or in Arts stream. Choose the branch according to your interest.

10+2 is the turning point of your life. All the fundamentals and basic knowledge regarding your chosen area will be imparted to you in 10+2 itself.

My sincere suggestion is to start preparation for the respective entrance exams which your want to crack after 10+2, from the starting of your 10+2
7th July 2011, 08:10 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

you should choose your career option not only according to your overall marks. try to find out career option according to your interest combined with your marks.

if you are interested in mathematics physics and chemistry then go for science stream in 12th. but if you are not good in mathematics then don't go for science. as your marks is only 51% so i think you are poor in science subject. because if you are good in science subject then easily you will get good marks.

next if you like arts subject like history geography english etc then go for arts stream in 12th. after completion of 12th try to do graduation in your most interested subject.

if you are strong in mathematics but poor in physics and chemistry then you may take commerce as your career option.

whatever stream you will choose but you have to study well from next time. because now a days 51% marks is not so much good marks. so you have to get more marks in 12th.

best wishes.
7th July 2011, 08:19 AM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

Take MEC/CEC/MPC stream in 12th standard to secure good score and to have confidence.Once you get confidence,you can take any course even it is hard also.
So work hard in 12th standard and build your confidence.
7th July 2011, 08:24 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
your 10th percentage is very low
but do not worry many way is present for higher study,

you choose your favourite line:-
i only suggest what line present after this

first you go for 12th as
arts
commerce
science

*and also go for technical education like:-
DIPLOMA

*you go for some integrated course like:-

integrated law
integrated MCA

choice is yours ............

BEST OF LUCK.........
7th July 2011, 12:32 PM
mundhra
Member+

dear you should choose your career according to your interest and capability for example i think science will not suit you as i think you are not regular to studies so donot apply for science stream and you should apply for that subject that you like very much
Dear score atleast 70% in your 10+2 examination then only you can get admission as 51% is not a good marks at all ....study well and score well...
BEST OF LUCK
7th July 2011, 12:34 PM
mundhra
Member+

dear you should choose your career according to your interest and capability for example i think science will not suit you as i think you are not regular to studies so donot apply for science stream and you should apply for that subject that you like very much
Dear score atleast 70% in your 10+2 examination then only you can get admission as 51% is not a good marks at all ....study well and score well...
BEST OF LUCK
7th July 2011, 03:31 PM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have 51% of marks in matriculation.what is the best carrier option. I am in confused of what to take in my 10+2
your marks are very low. after seeing this, i suggest you not to take medical. you can take commerce and after completing 12th class with good marks, you can do CA. now a days, ca is having a great scope.
they are getting very good salaries also.
and if you want to do engineering, then you can take non medical.
good luck
7th July 2011, 03:47 PM
mandiv

hi friend
look in today's time this much score in not up to the mark....
you need to choose a subject you are good at....
just look out at your marks and see that in which subject have you scored the highest and choose your stream according to that.....
best of luck
7th July 2011, 05:18 PM
kritika@Hans

hello friend
well in today's competitive world scoring this much is not at all enough
either you give a improvement exam

but by this you'll have to waste one of your preciuos year
i would suggest you to look and analyse the subjects that you are good in
take a wise decision about what you are interested in most and what will you be able to do....
all the streams in 12 are equally good in respect of career so you need to think wisely that what you will be able to do better
best of luck
7th July 2011, 07:38 PM
Debjyoti paul

I'm in B.com final year.what should i do after completing graduation to grow up my career?i do belongs to poor family.i will not effort the money for admiting management study.please help me by reply soon.
24th November 2011, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

I am 10th passed failed this year in 2011 and this time too ...i think i hardly passed...
what to do any job i belong to sc up
28th January 2012, 05:05 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
HI,
You not score very good marks in 10th class.
You can take any one stream in 11th class among 3 that is:-
> SCIENCE
> COMMERCE
> ARTS

After that you can decide what you want to become..
You chose what you want so that you can easily get good marks....

All the best!
29th January 2012, 01:55 PM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

you are in 12th rigth now....you continue your 12th academic result good...prepare well for AIEEE...hold good rank in AIEEE....your career will be more fruitful if you hold good rank in AIEEE..
10th February 2012, 10:33 AM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

if you are interested in mathematics physics and chemistry then go for science stream in 12th. but if you are not good in mathematics then don't go for science. as your marks is only 51% so i think you are poor in science subject. because if you are good in science subject then easily you will get good marks.next if you like arts subject like history geography english etc then go for arts stream in 12th. after completion of 12th try to do graduation in your most interested subject.you should choose your career according to your interest and capability for example i think science will not suit you as i think you are not regular to studies so donot apply for science stream and you should apply for that subject that you like very much
22nd May 2013, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I had secured 57% in 10th exam and i am interested in commerce but iam cofussed what i will do after 12 pass. What should i study in future to make money
29th May 2014, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

HI,I was completed matriculation in 1980 but i feel for higher education please guide me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?