23rd June 2013, 02:17 PM
arjuninky

How to join merchant navy after 12th Kerala board

I want to join in merchant navy after plus two kerala board exams what should i do to join in it this year itself i got 85 percentage in plus exam please help me sir i need an answer

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Merchant Navy after completing 12th from UP board
  2. What is the procedure to join Merchant Navy as a Deck Officer after completing 12th in BSEB board with 71%
  3. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What is the requirement?
  4. Best Institutes for Merchant Navy? Is it possible to join Merchant Navy with 55% in 12th?
  5. Eligibility for merchant navy? What to do to join Merchant Navy after 12th with PCM? How to join training and the physical eligibility? What is the fee structure?
  6. How to join Merchant Navy after diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. How may I join merchant navy after completion of B.Com degree? What sort of physical fitness is required for the same?
  8. Can I join Merchant navy after passing 12th commerce? What is the procedure to join Merchant Navy?
  9. How to join in Merchant Navy after completing 12th?
  10. Government colleges for Merchant Navy? How to join them? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How can I join merchant navy after passing 10th? I want to join in Merchant Navy
  12. How to join Merchant navy after completing 12th? List of the government colleges?
  13. How can I join Merchant Navy with commerce stream? I have passed 12th HSc exam
  14. How to join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What percentage is required for it? Is there any scope for girls in Merchant navy?
  15. Hwo to join merchant Navy if I am interested in Merchant Navy?
  16. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What is the procedure?
  17. Is there any opportunity to join Merchant Navy after passing 12th?
  18. How can I join merchant navy after completing 12th? -- [New]
21st March 2014, 01:45 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to join merchant navy after 12th Kerala board

The graduate degree in Nautical Science or the Marine Engineering opens avenue in Merchant Navy. Minimum you need to complete class 12th with PCM. There is a age limit of 20 years to both unmarried male as well as female candidates and another five years relaxation is provided to SC/ST. In case of direct entry, candidates should complete class 12 with PCM. For the B.Tech in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Technology, Cadet/ Fifth Engineer/ Junior Engineer posts are open.
29th May 2014, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join merchant navy after 12th Kerala board

I want to join in navy as engineer. Now I passed plus two science with 82°/%u2022 mark.pls help me. .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?