30th September 2015, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Lecturer vacancy in a good college for English Literature?

dear sir/ mam,
I am Ph.D in ENGLISH LITERATURE and now searching for a job of a lecturer. If any vacancy in good college ,kindly inform me.
Dr. Manisha Kumari
QRS. NO. 14 B, ST-16, HOSPITAL SECTOR,BHILAI
Mo. 9425564310
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Can I become a Lecturer if study PhD in Management being a MBA and M.A.(English Literature) postgraduate?
  2. How can I become a lecturer in government college after completing M.A in English Literature?
  3. Career prospects after working as Lecturer for Business Communication at the Degree college, M.A in English Literature and M.Phil?
  4. Can I join the post of lecturer after completing M.A in English Literature?
  5. Am I eligible for the lecturer post in any government college after doing M.A in English Literature and M.Phil in English Language?
  6. What should I choose after completion of my BA in English literature? I have a good communication skill in English -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to do M.A English Literature through distance?
  8. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer after doing M.Phil in English Literature
  9. Will there be any way for me to become a Lecturer other than NET and SET Exams? Can I do Ph.D and become a Lecturer having secured 49% in 1st year of MA in English Literature?
  10. Books to be referred to prepare for the entrance of masters in Linguistics?
  11. List of good universities providing MA program in English literature?
  12. Can I become a Lecturer if completed Post Graduation through correspondence?
  13. What is the procedure followed to do masters in English literature in correspondence mode after completion of B.A in English Literature?
  14. Is it possible to MA (English Literature) twice?
  15. What is the qualification required to do M.A English Literature? Is it possible to do M.A English Literature after B.Com
  16. Though my post graduation is in English can I appear for Mass Communication?
  17. Colleges to join after getting 80% in MAT Feb?
  18. Admission procedure and course duration of PhD in Delhi University for a Lecturer of Qassim University who has completed Master's in English Literature in University of Sargodha?
30th September 2015, 08:31 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Lecturer vacancy in a good college for English Literature?

Well for finding a job especially in education sector what you can do is drop your CV/resume to all the colleges of India. This is the best possible way for getting a job in colleges or in school. If vacancy arises they will call you personally for the interview or you can register yourself in many of the job site for getting an opportunity as soon as possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?