24th January 2011, 04:44 PM
varun444555

Certification in Testing or MCA: Better option after BCA and work experience as a QA?

please tell me i have done bca. its good to do certification in testing or mca.I am working as qa in company

31st January 2011, 01:35 PM
khan2003

Default Re: Certification in Testing or MCA: Better option after BCA and work experience as a QA?

Dear friend, if you are working as a quality analyist in a company, then you must go for certification or specialization in testing.
This will also prove you to get promotion in relevant field.
Although you can go wiht MCA with distance mode.

all the best dear
1st February 2011, 12:48 AM
babydoll

Default Re: Certification in Testing or MCA: Better option after BCA and work experience as a QA?

Hello friend,
Yes, certification in testing is good choice for you as you are working as testing manger. IT will provide you the good job profile. You can do your certification from reputed training institutes such as NIIT, JetKing networking, IIHT, RHCE etc. They provide you the good knowledge and certificate which are more valuable.
Good luck!!!!!
8th February 2011, 03:36 PM
neha behl

Hi Varun,

I would suggest that you should go for some part time or correspondence porrrrrst graduation .As you are currently working as a qa already, it would not be muh tough for you to do testing certification alongside,just need to give around 2-3 months for certification.

Thanks & Regards,
Neha Behl
15th August 2012, 05:35 PM
samatha89
Member+

Yes, certification in testing is good choice for you as you are working as testing manger. IT will provide you the good job profile. You can do your certification from reputed training institutes such as NIIT, JetKing networking, IIHT, RHCE etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?