8th August 2017, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

Chances to study B.Sc Microbiology without Physic? Circumstances which I have to face?

Hello sir, I want to study B.Sc Microbiology but my Physics is too weak. I want to know can a person study B.Sc Microbiology without Physic? Circumstances which I have to face?

30th August 2017, 01:47 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to study B.Sc Microbiology without Physic? Circumstances which I have to face?

You don't need to worry about much though you are weak in Physics.

Because for B.Sc Microbiology, Physics is not at all required. There won't be any Physics subject in B.Sc Microbiology.

You can pursue B.Sc Microbiology in Graduation with any of the below streams
B.Sc - Microbiology, Bio-Chemistry, Chemistry
B.Sc - Microbiology, Biotechnology, Chemistry
B.Sc - Microbiology, Bio-informatics, Chemistry

There are won't be any critical circumstances due to lack Physics knowledge.

Hence I would suggest you to please stop thinking about it and start thinking about choosing the good college to join B.Sc Microbiology course.

The duration of this course is 3 years and this course is being offered by so many colleges in India.

There won't be any Entrance Exam in most of the colleges to get admission for this course.

One can get direct admission just on the basis of percentage of marks in 10+2.

If you can score more than 60% of marks in your 10+2 with Science stream, then you can easily get admission for this course in any college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?