21st February 2017, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

For which class is my son eligible to get admission at the age of 5 years according to ICSE?

Respected Sir, My son is 5 years old now so I want to know for which class is my son eligible to get admission at the age of 5 years according to ICSE? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get admission in 9th ICSE for 13 years old candidate?
  2. Is my son eligible to get admission in class 1 at the age of 4 years?
  3. Whether a 7 years old candidate is eligible to get admission in LKG in ICSE school?
  4. Whether a candidate is eligible to get admission in LKG at ICSE affiliated school at the age of 3 years old? Procedure to get admission?
  5. Eligibility to study in 9th ICSE for 16 years old candidate?
  6. Can I get my son admitted in UKG at the age of 4 years under ICSE board?
  7. Admission in ICSE is based on Date of Birth criteria or age criteria?
  8. Minimum age limit for admission in Class Ist under ICSE board?
  9. Age limit to appear in 10th ICSE Board exam?
  10. Why the age limit for admission in 1st standard of ICSE Board is 5 years and 8 months?
  11. Eligibility to get admission in Nursery of ICSE school for 3 years old candidate? Which Board is best among CBSE and ICSE?
  12. Age limit for Nursery admission in CBSE school? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is it possible to get admission in 5th ICSE being a 10 years and 6 months old student of 4th CBSE?
  14. Competitive exams available to appear for 10 years old 5th ICSE student?
  15. Whether a candidate is eligible to reappear if failed in 10th ICSE Board exam?
  16. Minimum age required to get admission in 6th standard of ICSE and CBSE Boards for 10 years old student? Whether the Date of Birth can be changed later after submitted?
  17. List of ICSE affiliate schools which offer admission in 8th standard in Ranchi?
  18. Eligibility to study in 1st standard of ICSE syllabus for 7 years old candidate? List of ICSE schools in Mangalore?
24th February 2017, 10:36 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: For which class is my son eligible to get admission at the age of 5 years according to ICSE?

ICSE is a recongised board and there are many affiliated schools in various cities of India and abroad.

As per ICSE, there is no any minimum or maximum age limit to get admission in any affiliated school in any class.

But, it is responsibility of Directorates of State Education to declare the minimum age limit for admission in any class in the respective state. So, visit the school to get the age limit for admission.
25th February 2017, 12:29 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: For which class is my son eligible to get admission at the age of 5 years according to ICSE?

ICSE stands for Indian Certificate for Secondary Examination and same is Central Board of examination which offers degree upto higher secondary school level.

As you are concerned about age criteria for admission in schools affiliated to ICSE then I would like to let you know that ICSE does not have any age criteria for admission in their schools in any class and it follows the age criteria fixed by concerned state board of education in which school lies.

But in general and as per the age criteria for admission in CBSE schools being a 5 years old your son is eligible for admission in Class 1. For more details about the same visit your nearest ICSE school.

For more details about academics and curriculum followed by ICSE you can visit its official website i.e; www.cisce.org.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?