14th January 2017, 12:11 PM
megha.havare

What is the per semester fee structure of Alard College of Mechanical Engineering?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue Mechanical Engineering from Alard College of Engineering so I want to know what is the per semester fee structure of Alard College of Mechanical Engineering? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure followed for B.Tech Mechanical branch?
  2. What is the fee structure followed for diploma per semester to do mechanical engineering?
  3. What is the fee structure for ME in Mechanical Engineering of a Government Engineering College? -- [New]
  4. KLU B.Tech courses fee structure 2016
  5. From which college can I pursue B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Admission and fee structure details of the college?
  6. Which college should I join after diploma in mechanical engineering? What is the fee structure
  7. How much fee is required to do graduation in Finance Management course?
  8. What is the fee structure followed for doing Ph.D in Patna?
  9. Fee structure of B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) course in Ahalia College of Engineering & Technology? Placement facilities available for Mechanical Engineers?
  10. What is the fee structure for IT per semester?
  11. Which course to take up after Mechanical Engineering? Date of commencement of the course? What is the fee structure?
  12. What is the estimated cost for B.Tech course per Annum?
  13. What is the fee structure for Ph.D in echanical engineering?
  14. Which college is best for B.Tech Mechanical? What is the fee structure and admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which will be the best IIT for M.Tech design? Fee structure for the same?
  16. Fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering course?
  17. What is the fees structure of Civil Engineering? How much time is required to complete the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the fee structure for B.A degree course?
17th January 2017, 12:57 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the per semester fee structure of Alard College of Mechanical Engineering?

The per semester fee structure of Alard College of Mechanical Engineering are given below.

=> First semester = Rs. 40000

=> Second semester = Rs. 21500

=> Third semester = Rs. 31000

=> Fourth semester = Rs. 31000

=> Fifth semester = Rs. 31000

=> Sixth semester = Rs. 31000

=> Seventh semester = Rs. 31000

=> Eighth semester = Rs. 31000

=> Other fees = Rs. 4292

Eligibility: Candidate must have passed 12th in science steam from a recognized oard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?